• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
  • Omg, I have never actually been like that, but if it was Flannery I would grab her and run away XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • JKaizer said:
    Yep folks, it's that time again! It's time for the 2nd annual Pok?Community Presidential Elections. The rules this year are going to be quite similar to those of last year. Why? Because the election last year worked wonderfully, and we got ourselves two wonderfully elected officials.

If you weren't around last October and November, you're probably wondering what in the world the president is, and why it's worth trying to run, eh?

The president and vice president both earn these rights:
    a. Their own colored name. The color is their choice, as long as it doesn't conflict with any official staff colors (As in no taking the admin color :/)
    b. The president gets their name in both bold and italic and the vice president gets their name in bold.
    c. Both of them get a italic title under their Custom Title, similar to the Moderator one that the mods have. ^^
    d. And of course, by far the best part -- THE BRAGGING RIGHTS! XD We all know how much fun it is to rub in your friend's faces that YOU were the elected [vice] president!

And like last year, it'll run in a normal fashion:
    Please note that all dates are in CST
    a. Potential canidates will be able to PM me with their applications come the beginning of March/end of February. Applications will be accepted from the posting of this thread to March 7th.
    b. On March 8th, I will post the primaries. The primary voting will last for a week, like before. People will have the ability to vote for three of the numerous canidates March 8th thru March 18th. Then, the thread will be locked and the final runners will be chosen.
    c. March 19th, when the final runners are posted, is the start of the final campaigning. After last time, and seeing that a full month is too much time, it'll be a tad less this time. Then what comes?
    d. April 15th, is when the final voting thread will be posted. Voting will last... until the 30th.
    e. May 1st, the final counts will be in. And I'll post the winners, and that'll be it - they can then go about contacting Higher Staff for their gifts. ^_~

But, we can't go without rules, can we? PC does live by it's rules...
    a. No staff members may enter the competition.
    b. No member previously elected to the office of President or Vice President may run again.
    c. Canidates must have at least 50 posts and have joined before February 1st, 2005. If a user has started a new account, please link to it in the application PM so that I know you fit the requirements.
    d. No "Vote for Me!" posts anywhere. You can add it to the end of a On-Topic post, but you can't make anything else. Understood~? :) Oh, and it's okay to ask for opinions about a campaign website in Webmaster's Showcase.
    e. No sharing votes. You get votes and they stay yours.
    f. When voting comes, it's one voting post per IP. Apologies to family members... but it's to keep things fair.
    g. No non-voting posts in the voting threads.

To apply:
    a. Private Message me with the following information:
    --- "I want to join the PC Presidential Elections" or something to that accord
    b. That's it! O.O

So go and apply! Hope to see you on the primary list! ^o^

~ JKaizer (Pok?Community Presidential Election Official)

PS: If you have any questions, feel free to reply to this thread or PM me. I'd be glad to answer any. ^^

Here are the rules

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
  • Well let's hope you do win
    Sachiko FC

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • Yeah well good luck, I don't even know what colour I want yet, I would have chose red but that is gone >.<

Pokemon_Veteran

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    HI Toto! =D What's up? You will faint if you were stranded on island with Ash! I would too. ^^ First I won't be able to talk, then I will faint. XDD Btw, what is a MIRC? ^^

I love your avvy! It is so cool. Yay! Ash dressed as a clown. I remember that part in the 6th movie.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • pikastar said:
    HI Toto! =D What's up? You will faint if you were stranded on island with Ash! I would too. ^^ First I won't be able to talk, then I will faint. XDD Btw, what is a MIRC? ^^

I love your avvy! It is so cool. Yay! Ash dressed as a clown. I remember that part in the 6th movie.

XD

https://mirc.com

Awww thanks I love the Ashy clown <3

Back