• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Why are you running? XD You should like what you like. XD That is what I think is cool.
    People that say they like stuff just because someone else does drives me nuts. XD

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Phew thats good to know, well there is Usher, Mario(not Mario Winans) and Micheal Jackson ^^;

Pokemon_Veteran

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    HI Toto!! Man, I am doing so great!! I know you are doing awesome!! I just saw Ash as a black mage or a wizard or something. It from the eighth movie. XD I thought I was going to die! XD

Cool! I like Backstreet Boys, Nsync, Lindsay Lohan too. I like the old Britney Spears. ^^ I also like Hip-Hop and R&B. I will also listen to Altenative(The Cranberries, Stone Temple Pilots, Collective Soul, 311, Soundgarden and others).

I am getting hyper too, XDDD!! *dancing*

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    You said it!! OMG! OMG! Thank goodness I went back a page in the club or I would never know. XD Dang it, I really want to see the movie now. How about you?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh yeah! *claps hands* Do you what this means, Ash will have magical powers(I hope). XD WOOt!! I can't wait. XDD

Back