• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
  • *comes in with cup of tea*, How ish you toto *drinks tea* Weeeee!!! *runs and bumps into wall* hehe *blush*

Stevo-Kun

Stevo-kun

Years
  • I am ok but my cup is smashed ;-;. Now i need a new cup for my tea XD. *sobs over broken peices of the cup*

Stevo-Kun

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Awww....thanks Toto. You are very sweet too. It just if someone hurts my friends, they won't get away with it. XD

Haha, Stevo is too cute! =3

Stevo-kun

Years
  • Yay!!, a new cup thankies *glomps *. I will not break this *runs around and nearly hits wall*. Phew! that was close ^^:

Stevo-Kun

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Same here PIKA! And Thanks ^^ Yeah he is too cute =3

Aww Stevo =3 *glomps Stevo back* Watch out for the walls XD *pads all the walls* ^^;

Stevo-kun

Years
  • Haha! I have gaurds :P, So I can be mean to my evil twin hehe. I don't want to break this nice new cup toto *huggles cup*.

Stevo-Kun

Stevo-kun

Years
  • No cus my gaurd are trained in anything imaginable so nothing can get past me *slaps butt while taunting* na na na na :P

Stevo-Kun

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Awwww....that is soo cute! =3 You are Stevo's bodygarud. Totally cool. ^____^

Back