• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

flame_chi

Heero Yuy....?
Years
  • i have found a picture that u might love

pokemon_AshInLove.gif

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Shadow of Ash said:
    Huh. That's pretty strange, I thought I had recognized it. I thought it was from "School of hard Knocks" but then thought it was a fanart.
    'cause let's face it, Ash going 0_0 over a girl? 0.o
    That is the ep.
    It only happened once XD
    Its a real pic!
    Geodude had an avvy made out of it

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    HII Toto-chan! Yeah I love your new avvy! So cute! ^^ Man I can't wait until I am off tomorrow, yay! I have to surivive tonight though, lol. I am there 10pm til 6am. @__@ Luckily it is the last for a long time, lol(this is my third time).

Guess what?

Ash > James Bond XD

Agree?

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • pikastar said:
    HII Toto-chan! Yeah I love your new avvy! So cute! ^^ Man I can't wait until I am off tomorrow, yay! I have to surivive tonight though, lol. I am there 10pm til 6am. @__@ Luckily it is the last for a long time, lol(this is my third time).

Guess what?

Ash > James Bond XD

Agree?
    Hi Pika!!

Yes Ash > All XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    YAY! Yep Ash is the coolest guy in the planet, oh wait, unverise! XDD

Back