• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

saddest episode you think?

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
    This is gonna sound weird...
    But it's the one where Bulbasaur is "killed" by the rock in professor Oak's garden. And they did the flashback thing and...:(
    Scratch that.

Any sad flashback is incredibly emotion in that show...
    And that show ALWAYS has sad flashbacks ;~;

BibarelRoll

Ghost Type Lover
    Years
    Probably the Goodbye Pikachu one, and the one where Togapi and Misty went separate ways. The togapi one made me cry, it was so sad. I mean, it's just so sad D: And when Misty left. That was sad too.

redletters

The New Americans Clan
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2008
    i thought pikachus goodbye was one of the saddest episodes.

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2009
    *gasps*
    "A Poached Ego" or "Bye Bye Butterfree" just because of the sad music and stuff and the whole 'pokemon leaving' thing

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Ash trapped in the snow, and all of his pokemon come out to comfort him. (Charmander, Squirtle, Pikachu, etc...)

"We'll all be cold..together.."

WAHHH :'(

That was sad, yet cute at the same time. Cute emotional mix.
    Bye-Bye Butterfree was really sad too...it was Ash's first catch and then left to spawn and die.
    D:

Yoshiko75

Shadow of the Night
    Years
    I thought the episode when Arbok and Weezing had to leave was the saddest. I was almost in tears. Another sad episode was when Victreebel was separated from James, and he couldn't go back to get it. Who knows what has become of poor Victreebel...lol.

Back