• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saddest moment in PMD1

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    The saddest moment in my opinion is most likely the ending.
    The scene where your partner cried almost made me cried myself; it was just so emotional.
    Aside from that, the scene with Gengar.

groudonlover

Mateus readies Hellfire...
    Years
    I actually cried even the second time i saw that with your partner cried...
    I Turned off the game first time i saw the Credits, so i had to Re-Battle Rayquaza :/

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    The end *sniff* Almost made me cry. Also, the part with Gengar is pretty depressing, too.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    At the end, when you leave to become a human... When you see your partner and others crying, and tough one's like charizard shedding tears, it's hard to not cry.

So obiously, I almost went to the point of shedding some tears myself - I'm man enough to admit it, and I'm telling you people that it's not silly at all. Infact it's natural to have movements in your emotions when you see these things, otherwise, maybe your feeling are dead...

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
    I remember when I was battling Dialga, my brother was listening to 4 Minutes by Madonna, and I found it a little awkward there, so I laughed.

I also cried when team Meanie stole my mail *I kept 2 Friend Area mails in there; they were both in the same dungeon* and I thought they actually stole the mail o_o

Optiimus

Ctrl + W ;)
    Years
    the ending, i was sad. i felt sorry for *squirtle
    him and *pikachu were so cute together
    :(

* = picked charachther

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2009
    Pmd1 the end of course

Pmd2 When your partner is walking the path away from temporal tower and to treasure town

Back