• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saddest Rumors in the Pokemon games of all time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voice_of_the_forest

Guardian of Celebi
Years
  • LOL! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! .............. Sorry. I'm bored. Go Junior Members! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I heard a rumor once. It's called the myth of the bogeyman. It's really scary........... A pokemon rumor i heard is that if you beat the elite 4 in r/b/y 100, you will get a mew. Didn't bother trying. I mean seriously, 100 ttimes? How long would that take with level 60 pokemons without ANY legendaries.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    123hi45 said:
    i heard one that if you catch all 151 poke mon on r/b (even mew) and beat the elite four 500 times you get a billion dollers and get to fly in a space station. lol! who would believe that! oops i did... :dead:

You get to catch a Solrock and Lunatone there right? :P

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    I Made One Up OK Here IT Is And Rate It ON A Non Believable (1 Belivable 10 not)
    OK Catch A Missingno And Go To Fushia City Then Go To The Safari Zone and save Turn It off Then Back On Go Inside And It will Be Mormal Then Missingno Will Be Your Trainer When You Run Into a Kangaskan and then turn Off Your Game And Turn It Back On Give Missingno A Rare Candy And He Should Evolve To Kankeskan (True But Not Whole Cheat) Then Go In And You Will Hear A Glitch Sound In The People Will Say You Cant Come To Glich Ware Housei (It will HAve A Typo) You Must Have A Mewtwo Missingno Zapados Pikachu Kangeskan and a Caterpie All At Level 50 Then Once You Do Go Back And Go In and then Lots Of People Will Come And There Will Be Wild Pokemon Here Are Some You Encouter (Charmeleon 200 Missingno 1 Mew 5) The Numbers Are How many Times You Must Beat Them Thn There Will Be These Trio Team Pokemon (Raging Charizard Trio Mewtwo Triple Missingno and last but not least a 5 Team Of Your Exact Pokemon Note That This Glitch Will Wreak Your Game And Posibbly Destroy Your Game Boy Color) And The Funny Thing Is That My Game Boy Color Has No Volume Glitches Up And I Have Tried This But It Did Not Work (Trying My own Glich I Am Stupid)

Years
  • Sapphire Latios said:
    I made up this rumore when i was in 4th grade: Go to Cerulean cave and fight Mewtwo (but dont catch it) then when you get Mew go back to the cave and Giovanni will be there and he says he wants you to battle his Mewtwo with your Mew...but if you loose you have to forfeit all of your Pokemon to him but if you win he'll give you a ticket to the Saint Anne, and you'll ride it to Johto

i told this too my friend and he actually did it...then he yelled at me cause it didnt work! :P

That one is quite interesting. XD Creative, too. Hee. That's funny how your friend fell for it.. ^^;;

machinoman

Flying Robot
    Years
  • I've got a great one for r/b. I heard it from a close friend but after he told me it I punched him in the face and now we are bitter enemies: Beat the entire game then go into some cave and you can fight Mewtwo. What a joke!

Years
    • NY
    • Seen Mar 20, 2013
    Ummm, but isn't that true? Mewtwo is in the Unknown Dungeon at Ceruleon City. Unless you were trying to be funny. In that case: HA HA HA HA HAAA!

MissingChu

aka d3ad connection
    Years
  • lol Mewtwo is in the cave! You have to beat the Elite Four to enter it, go through the maze and stuff, and catch Mewtwo with the master ball you got eariler(if you havn't used it!)

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2013
    Pokemaster10000 said:
    I just rembered a sad rumor my friend told me 4 years ago.
    Get a level 100 Dragonite and kill Mewtwo in the Cerealean Cave.
    Your Dragonite will evolve into a Yoshi. I just felt so cheap after I did that and saw it didn't work. But hey, I was 8 years old at that time.
    Okay not being rude or anything but this is the real way to do it i did it cause i saw the pic in an expert gamer magazine a long time ago it showed how to do it and everything i did it and i tried lets see? 5hours i guess well anyway here it is.

How to get yoshi in red and blue version:
    First get a dratini in red make sure you caught all 150 pokemon in each game before you do this ok trade the dratini in red version to blue raise it until its a dragonite trade it back buy a fire stone than go to the unknown dungeon surf left and right around the area mewtwo is than give your firestone to dragonite it will evolve into yoshi you wont have extra data in the pokedex but you will have a yoshi.

Ok the only thing i got out of this was a glitch in that area where mewtwo is when i surfed i found a level 255 Hitmonlee i guess there probally was a way to get the yoshi who knows but thats a new glitch area if you do that i guess.

MissingChu

aka d3ad connection
    Years
  • Well, here goes, .... YOSHI IS NOT i repeat, IS NOT in the Pokemon games. Decompile the ROM data and you'll see.

Also, that 255 Hitmonlee will occur on various strips of water in the game, which means you can get missingno, M, and all the other glitched PKMN in a heck of alot of more places!

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2013
    Alright he is not just a thought but besides that i got an idea from this thread a Super Mario pokemon game im still thinking if i should make it if i do make it would have Mario as a character that catches pokemon or like Mario catches koopas and stuff from the Mario games and your rival Wario does what Gary does in yellow and pushes you to get the other pokemon and oak gives you Yoshi just some new thoughts takin place in the infinite imagination of mind any comments?

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2014
    First beat the Elite Four about 26 times. On the 26th time time Professor Oak will say "I'm tired of this." He will let you walk the pokemon hall of fame which leads to another city. In this city people will swap PokeGods.

Go to Mt.Moon. Use the itemfinder in 100 different spots. On the 100th time it will say you have found an egg. Walk around for a little bit and the egg will hatch an you will have togapi.

First, beat the Elite four about twelve times. Then go to a pokecenter and go to the pokemon league hall of fame. There will be many strange pokemon and eventualy you will see mew. It will be no where else just in your hall of fame.

First get all150 pokemon, all eight badges, and beat the elite four. Then get at least fifteen of them up to level100. Then talk to one lady in the game corner and she will give you a pokemon that she found in the back of the museum. Next take the pokemon to Professor Oak he will name it pikablue.NOTE:there may be more to this code.

Capture a pikachu. Trade that pikachu with one freind ten times on the tenth time give pikachu a water stone then it will evolve into pikablue.

Sad, sad people...

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Rayquaza Champion said:
    Okay not being rude or anything but this is the real way to do it i did it cause i saw the pic in an expert gamer magazine a long time ago it showed how to do it and everything i did it and i tried lets see? 5hours i guess well anyway here it is.

How to get yoshi in red and blue version:
    First get a dratini in red make sure you caught all 150 pokemon in each game before you do this ok trade the dratini in red version to blue raise it until its a dragonite trade it back buy a fire stone than go to the unknown dungeon surf left and right around the area mewtwo is than give your firestone to dragonite it will evolve into yoshi you wont have extra data in the pokedex but you will have a yoshi.

Ok the only thing i got out of this was a glitch in that area where mewtwo is when i surfed i found a level 255 Hitmonlee i guess there probally was a way to get the yoshi who knows but thats a new glitch area if you do that i guess.

Lol, it wasn't suppose to be true but thanks for cooperating. :P
    I got a sad rumor..
    Battle the elite four in R/S and Steven in the end will have a Metagross.
    What makes this rumor so sad is that it's true. XD
    *hears awes*

Lanceiscool

Not crazy, just unwell...
    Years
  • Heh heh.... I don't know if this is already here but...In red/blue, if you beat the elite four 50 times with Chansey in your party, Chansey gives you an egg. Stupid. AND if you beat the elite four 100 times, they give you the HM "Blast" which any pokemon can learn, you get to blast down the white cylinder things and you can find every pokemon in the game behind bill's house and next to pallet town.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2009
    The 'mew in a truck behind the the ss anne' cheat has some truth to it. you have to have not done the ss anne (because it leaves once you get cut) and have surf. if you surf just behind the ss anne up and down, it works pretty much the same as the cinnabar island cheat. but you can get mew there as well.

MissingChu

aka d3ad connection
    Years
  • Oh! so you mean that the devolpers made the same mistake like at cinnibar island? weird. It also depends on your name if you do the Old man part of the Missingno. trick.

Eco-Mono

LWH Director
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2009
    Swampling said:
    The 'mew in a truck behind the the ss anne' cheat has some truth to it. you have to have not done the ss anne (because it leaves once you get cut) and have surf. if you surf just behind the ss anne up and down, it works pretty much the same as the cinnabar island cheat. but you can get mew there as well.
    Screed. There's no way to get Mew's hex number (15) into the block for the Cinnibar cheat, and being in the St Anne harbor doesn't change the encounter table.

Simone

....... (>0_0<)
    Years
  • Yeah, i think the lamest ones where the truck with Mew and the Pikablu.. those were taken to a whole new extent.. it was really lame -.-

Chariquaza

Dragon Tamer
    Years
  • I just made this one up

Deathfly
    R/B/Y/G/S/C/Ru/Sa
    Go to the Elite 4 and once you get to Lance/Drake. Lose and a hole will appear Giovanni and Bruno will be there talk to Bruno he will punch you when you get up your mum will be there with Bruno and Giovanni they will be kissing. You will run away and you will find a Dustox/Yanma/Butterfree catch it and it will be holding a Death stone. Kill Mewtwo (you will find him in your house) and then you will be transported to Desporato Island a Slowking will appear and it will steal your pokemon. It will run in a cave you will be trapped in a square turn your game off and throw it in a pool of water really hard pick it up and turn it on a spark will fly and a yanma will apear on the screen catch it look in your items the death stone will be gone. Go to the pokemon Center and while its still bplaying slam your game on the ground it should still be playing it will screech and yanma will automatically run away. Check your pokemon you will only have a lvl 1 caterpie look in your boxes there will be notjhing in there. youll only have caterpie. Set it in a microwava until it starts leeking pull it out caterpie will evolve into a lvl 11100000002229999933204788832222222222 Deathfly and you can still play your game whenever you want.

P.S. My friend tried this he was furious his gameboy broke down but it actually got him Deathfly!!!!!

J/K J/K J/K But my friend did try it I had to go to Virginia for 2 months and he forgot all about it! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: ;) ;) :classic: :classic: :) :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back