• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saerith's Shiny Adoption Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clawman

Elite Trainer
    Years
    Oh ok thanks for the update. she just may have a few delays as to getting online? lol dnt worry she'll prolly be back on in no time

legendarypokemon

He has multiple Personalities
    Years
    Yeah i am, I was pming her b4 she left, she said she had to go into town, but she could be in the hospital seeing as she broke her arm and cracked some ribs, but ya know i had about twenty pokemon i needed and otheres had more so she could be breeding, lol, if i know her and i do then shell be breeding our pokemon

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2014
    she broke her arm and cracked some ribs?!?!?
    ouch!!!
    how?
    do you know her personally?

devilace372

cast between dusk and dawn
    Years
    hpe nt it's nt nice injurin any of your ribs it's really painful (i knw frm pst experience) n i wouldn't wsh dat on neone else hpe shes ok though

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    I don't know if I'm imposing in here, but I would love to have a shiny Slowpoke and a shiny Croagunk with the ability "Dry Skin". That would be awesome. Thanks ahead of time.

Edit: One more that I wanted. I wanted a shiny Gulpin. That would be awesome. Thank you very much if you get around to it.

Last edited:

legendarypokemon

He has multiple Personalities
    Years
    No, but you knowhow she said something about the mini? well she got run down in the mall or something and hurt her arm and ribs, but no i dont personally know her, i live in the us, texas specifically, and she live over the pond in scotland.

Saerith

Fear My Glitter!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 5, 2012
    Sorry guys internet went down and it took SKY a week to send anengineer out >.> I have been breeding yes and everyone who has asked for pokemon will be put on my list and I'll contact you when they are done :)

I can put stuff on 5th gen but i only breed 4th gen shinies right now.

Sorry for worrying you guys. ^_^ <3

Last edited:

Saerith

Fear My Glitter!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 5, 2012
    no these are all free :)
    might start trading some of my trained pokemon but dunno if i want to keep this pure give away or not.

Years
    Sorry guys internet went down and it took SKY a week to send anengineer out >.> I have been breeding yes and everyone who has asked for pokemon will be put on my list and I'll contact you when they are done :)

I can put stuff on 5th gen but i only breed 4th gen shinies right now.

Sorry for worrying you guys. ^_^ <3

xD k just wanted to know if my order was ready?

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2014
    glad to see your ok sae,
    i was like 0_0 when i heard about cracked ribs and broken arms...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back