• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Safao: PDNA

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2006
    Safao:Tale of The PDNA​

Safao was a normal 24 year old universitie student llooking for a job as a researcher at PDNA but during his interview was mistakenly made a Janitor he thought things couldn't get worse until he relises PDNA isnt just a research lab...

Starring​

Name: Mr. S Merio
    Ocupation: Elite 4 member.
    Personality: Cold Old Man.

Name: Safao Merio
    Personality: Carefree but smart.

Name: Jessy Oliver
    Personality: Serious and sometimes harsh but she has been know be nice to the boys she takes a shine to.

Comics​

Volume 1 : The Secret Behind PDNA

1# Safao

2# Battle Of The Sexes: Welcome To Fight Club!
    3# Battle Of The Sexes: Vincent Valentine Arrives! Coming Soon!

Last edited:

Bluefox06

Breeder and RPGer
    Years
    Its pretty good but you might wanna change fonts. Its kinda hard to read that font as fancy as it is. Other than that its good. Keep um commin! :) ;)

Bluefox06

Breeder and RPGer
    Years
    Well, my comp is bad at resizing comics and images so i first have to enlarge it and then it makes to text kinda choppy.

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2006
    Thnx for comments. There may be some present events but its mostly set in the past when Safao was 24. New comic by monday I hope...

Changed My Mind Episode 2# Battle Of The Sexes: Welcome to Fight Club! out now :).

Last edited:
    Back