• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ASM & Hex] 'Safe' Free Space Emerald

Years
  • I think I accidentally overwrote free space that should stay as all FFs, does anyone have a list of offsets that shouldn't be used as free space even though they're filled with FFs? Specifically in Emerald

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2021
    Why don't you use Xse to expand emerald then All the offset above 1000000 will be in all FF but as you said you used all FF space it looks like you have done a huge work on the project you are working. I don't know them what you can do

Years
  • Why don't you use Xse to expand emerald then All the offset above 1000000 will be in all FF but as you said you used all FF space it looks like you have done a huge work on the project you are working. I don't know them what you can do

Do expanded ROMs work on flash carts/real hardware?

Back