• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sailor Moon Banners

elite13kid

I rule!
Years
  • I am able to kinda make banners...like the one in my siggy....i can only do sailor moon...
    here's one i basically "edited" or watever...
    usagi4bq.png

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • The pic's kinda blurry, and it doesn't go with the background. Also, the text is boring. But still, you're getting there, and I happen to be a fan of Sailor Moon. Keep it up! ^^

elite13kid

I rule!
    Years
  • Digital Phoenix said:
    The pic's kinda blurry, and it doesn't go with the background. Also, the text is boring. But still, you're getting there, and I happen to be a fan of Sailor Moon. Keep it up! ^^

o oka, thanx...hm, i will try to change the font, to make it seem a little interestin, and the picture, i dunno wat to do bout tat...^^;

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • hmm... it needs a 1 pixel border, and a bg that doesn't just repeat itself. and why can you only do Sailor Moon?

Back