• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sailor Moon >^.*.^<

Years
    Hey, who all likes Sailor Moon? Whether it be the English version, Japanese version, or just the games! >^.*.^< <--Luna
    Plus, why do you like Sailor Moon?

I like the English because of it's simpleness, the Japanese because of the music, and the games because they are Sailor Moon and most of them have puzzles! ^_^

Years
    I love Sailor Moon! Its the first anime ive ever seen! I like how the English version was all connected and stuff (does that make sense?) The Japanese because they actually had all the seasons and the mini drama play. I love the games too! the puzzles are fun! : D

LilithMoon

Blacked Winged Angel
    Years
    I love Sailor Moon expecially the uncutt version of Sailor Moon. I also like the manga version of Sailor Moon. Both are very good. I been a Sailor Moon fan for many years know and have a large collection of Sailor Moon merchandise. ^_^

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    I love Sailor Moon! I have forever! ^_^ I like it because of it's originality, it is not really like any other anime or manga out there. ^^

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    It's good, it's one of the trademark shoujo titles out there. Kinda bad that the lincene on it runs out this years, so that means america will never get to see the sailor stars saga or the ending...which by the way has got to be one of the best endings ever. Then again the sailor stars saga is kinda...meh crossdressing super heros? If you want to see the ending in english, well your out of luck the manga hasent been translted that far yet and it hasent been published in english sine 01 I belive. SO the only way to get the ending is just subed I guess.

Suzu

~&#9829;~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    blue said:
    It's good, it's one of the trademark shoujo titles out there. Kinda bad that the lincene on it runs out this years, so that means america will never get to see the sailor stars saga or the ending...which by the way has got to be one of the best endings ever. Then again the sailor stars saga is kinda...meh crossdressing super heros? If you want to see the ending in english, well your out of luck the manga hasent been translted that far yet and it hasent been published in english sine 01 I belive. SO the only way to get the ending is just subed I guess.
    But the stars saga in the manga HAS ben transleted in to english! Tokyopop finished it! I have all 3 of the StarS volumes... anyway I love Sailor Moon! it was one of the first animas I saw and the first manga I ever read ^^

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    Suzu said:
    But the stars saga in the manga HAS ben transleted in to english! Tokyopop finished it! I have all 3 of the StarS volumes... anyway I love Sailor Moon! it was one of the first animas I saw and the first manga I ever read ^^
    Yeah, I was going to say the same thing, lol. I have the first StarS manga too. (I thought it was spelled STARS =P)

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    I know it has...though i ment the anime...i should work on rewording my post? ^ ^;;. i dont think the Vega Saga and the Veritas saga have been translated...and I KNOW that the finl saga the Eya saga was never animated...its a shame to...though it was kinda weird having a new main charaecter replace sailor moon..

Suzu

~&#9829;~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    Star said:
    Yeah, I was going to say the same thing, lol. I have the first StarS manga too. (I thought it was spelled STARS =P)
    I just spelled it the way i was spelled on the manga cover StarS

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Suzu said:
    I just spelled it the way i was spelled on the manga cover StarS
    Yep you got it right it's the word STARS butit's spelt StarS, glad we never got the StarSSUpreme saga....that was a pain to spell....or even the Veritas saga...how many spellings can it have? V=TAS saga, V-Saga, Ver-saga, Veritas. or the most painfull one....∀ saga...how do you even pronuce that?!?!

Suzu

~&#9829;~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    blue said:
    Yep you got it right it's the word STARS butit's spelt StarS, glad we never got the StarSSUpreme saga....that was a pain to spell....or even the Veritas saga...how many spellings can it have? V=TAS saga, V-Saga, Ver-saga, Veritas. or the most painfull one....∀ saga...how do you even pronuce that?!?!
    Ive never heard or thoses. whats the Veritas saga??

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Really cant say what it is without spoling anything...thats hard well heres the spoiler

Sailor moon and sailor venus die in that saga leaving sailor Nmoon and sailor Zera to take there place as the new leaders...they died by giving up the last of thier life to restore the trema life force, killing off kama in the process...

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    They are part of the last 3 sagas StarS-->StarSSUpreme-->Vega--->∀ Saga--->Eya (final) saga...they get a lot more mature it's really cool

Suzu

~&#9829;~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    I though Naoko Takeuchi finished the series way back in 1997?? whaen did this come out??

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    It's the last of my japanese manga i have left...well Takeuchi only did up to the ∀ Saga, the Eya saga was made by another manga-ka Suichi donobo...strange name...anyways suichi re-did the ∀ Saga in her own style and added a few new extra charecters...it turned out better then the origenal V saga

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Well it's not that well known...you might be able to find the eya saga ova's i heard one of them was translated into english

Back