• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saintly Revival -- Pokecommunity House*system

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Okay so we got JA with Blue House (house number 1) and Brandon with Orange House (house number 2) Cassie...do you want a house? Time never works, it has to be now, or it won't happen at all.

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
    Sure i will take a house. I think i might get people to join my house this time. Well sense we are going with color i will have the Black House.
    I think i might need to read the sie agian. I understand most of it but the house page. I mean do i make it and put it up on my site or something?

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Right, since PSB started the Chain, we'll all do the websites on Freewebs, so that we don't have any confusion on websites, or competition. www.freewebs.com

Just give me the Link when you done, and I'll add it.

Another Thing I wanted to do was House Themes (Songs I meant) Houses have their own theme songs ;)

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    To make the site! Sure you are...remember we said we'd use freewebs ;) WINK WINK lol

Remember, this is too Saintly!

PGN

I am now PGNFounder
    Years
    I would like Red House, can I have it?

Oh yea, what do I put on the webpage for it?

Back