• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Salamance AR Deck

Darokkian Magmortar

Pokemon TCG Lover <3
    Years
    Hi!
    This is the deck im using at the moment.
    I have more than 6 foreign cards :P All Arceus set cards are in japannese xD

Pokemon: 24
    4-3-2/1-1 Salamance Lv X ( SF – AR – SF/AR – AR)
    3-3Delcatty ( PL – PL)
    2-2 Claydol ( GE – GE)
    1 Azelf ( LA)
    1-0-1 Metagross ( SV – SV – SV)

Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: 24
    4 Expert Belt
    3 Rosseanne
    4 Bebe
    1 Luxury
    3 Rare Candie
    3 Broken Time-Space
    3 SSU
    2 Night Maintence
    1 Warp Point

Energy: 12
    6 Water
    6 Fire

The idea is hit every turn 120/140 with Salamance/ Salamance Lv X. Always wiith an expert belt of course. And i can run Metagros for OHKO every pokemon, and continue having a 140/160 HP Pokemon. Delcatty and Salamance AR in bench. So i can put energies from discard pile in the top of the deck, and then with Salamance AR i attach it to Salamance SF or Salamance Lv X.
    I can try -2-2 Claydol for +4 Spiritbomb AR ?
    Comment please
    Bye!

FurretFTW!!1!

/me lieks Mightyena, too.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Hmm...

Use a 4-2-2-2 Line with SF Bagon, AR Shelgon, SW Salamence, and the Lv.X. Then take out 2-2 Delcatty for 2-1-2 Togekiss. Metagross is not needed, so remove. And BTW, you need your opponent's Pokemon above 120 HP for the SF Mence...so Meta hurt your deck anyways. XP Remove 1 BTS and 3 Expert Belt for 4 Spiritomb and your forth SSU (you have space from the Metagross removal). And...umm...take out a Rare Candy for a Premier Ball (save it for late game just in case). And you ned Lucians...and Unown G...so... XP Add them in if you can. The SW Mence is better than the SF one 'cuz you can snipe and not need to have your opponent need high-HP Pokemon.

Back