• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Salutations

galford3427

One shall stand One shall fall
    Years
    Hey all, well I am glad I have found a place where I can share my love of pokemon.
    I have been playing pokemon since I was 15 (Im 25 now so 10 years of being a pokemon trainer.) And I must say I love it.

I am also a writer of sorts and posted the first chapter of my story on the fanfic site. Some of you may have questions on certain things but believe me all will be explained in time. I mean we didnt know some of the things in Harry Potter till the last book so be patient.

Other than that I am glad to be here and happy to have the opportunity to meet new friends and talk about my second favorite games series of all time (Sorry Final Fantasy is always first.)

Galford.

Serious

Ev'ing is for the talentless
    Years
    Hi welcome to pokecommunity, hope you like it but I hope you read the rules or the mods will be on you lol.

-HeaveN-

In this craziness, absurdity..
    Years
    It sure is gonna be a honor welcoming a pokefan, way elder than I am.
    Mr.Galford, Hi, It's nice to see new people joining in here specially elders because we don't get to see them daily. I really gives a pleasant feeling to see people still love Pokemon ^^

Final Fantasy? Oh I just love it. Cloud's so cool. I love the movies specially Final Fantasy VIII

Just read the rules,Sir and enjoy your stay in here. I'll see you around ^_^

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    xD Final Fintasy lol. Sorry to say, but I never really got into the FF games. Or Harry Potter. *death*

Though thank gawd you joined a Pokemon forum because now you're sure you share a common thing with everyone else here! ;)

So you write fanfiction? I used to write stories, but then I became too lazy on the idea. xD Now I just rp occasionally (you might like rping though) and post my art. You can also post your fanfic here on pc. There are two different fanfic sub forums though, one for Pokemon, and one for stories that aren't Pokemon.

Have a good time here at the forums! =3

-Neko

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Ooh another person who's favourite game is Final Fantasy, I like you already mister ;3
    (I had to get that outta the way XDD)

Welcome to PC, my good man!

Woo, 10 years as a Pokémon trainer. Good on ya! : D
    If you've been playing for that long, you will fit in straight away. We're a friendly bunch anyway, so no worries there!

You write fanfics? Excellent! There's a board and sub-board where you can post your work - but you'll have figured that out already :3 and as Neko already told you.

Keep it real, have a lot of fun and I look forward to reading your work ^^

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Wow... you are quite old for a Pokémon fan, indeed!
    However, it doesn't really matter how old you are because Pokémon is a hobby that people of all ages can enjoy! I'm sure you will come to see that when you view the ages of some of our other members. ;D

You have certainly found the right place in which to express both your love for the Pocket Monster's series and of writing fanfiction. Personally I have never been a writer myself, however; I do like to peruse other's work every now and then.
    Watch out, I may come looking for your work soon. xD

I always tried to get into the Final Fantasy series, however; I found it too scripted for my taste. The first few seemed to be very nice, but the later half of the series just didn't appeal to me. Regardless, it's differences like these that make the world turn, eh?

As you seem like a pretty nice fellow, I'm sure you will enjoy these forums completely.
    I hope you stay with the PC for a long time to come!

Welcome to the community.

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Wow! A 10 year pokemon fan? Same here I started watching when I was 4. So I'm a 10 year pokemon fan too.And Final Fantasy is one of my favourite games even though they were kinda difficult. But I liked FF tatics advance the best xD. Anyways welcome to the PC forums!

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
    Well then, I salute you sir, for I ish liking you introduction lots ;D

I usually nevah read fanfics, but if your fic is as good as this introduction I just read I may be compelled to check it out XD

ORACLE SAYS:
    If you stay active, you could be a mega, awesome supah cool dood known to everyone here as Mr. Awesome Pants!

So you have something to look forward to!

Back