• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Salutations!

ArcticArcanine

A Critical Hit!
Years
  • Hi! I'm a huge fan of Pokemon and I have been since I was a kid. I came across this once, and decided it would be cool to share my views with others, so here I am!

A little more about myself.. I love Daft Punk, and I listen to them while training Pokemon sometimes. I have all 151 Pokemon on my Red version (legit) and I have completed the Nuzlocke challenge on Pokemon firered.

I enjoy Ramen noodles, and being social, and making new friends.

I hope to have a great time here, and I can't wait to meet the rest of you and post more!

Last edited:

Tetrakeet

Lilligant's Caretaker
    Years
  • Hi welcome to PC. Nice Roy avatar you got there, it's nicely animated! I love the Fire Emblem series! I just bought FE Awakening and it's probably one of my favorite games of all time.

If you like sharing views, this is definitely a great place to do so. There's a section for nearly everything! :)

Years
  • Hello ArcticArcanine, welcome to PC!

Wow, all 151 on your Red? Awesome! I never completed a Pokedex in any of my games, probably due to laziness, but I do have a Mew on my Red from that glitch that I just adore. Maybe I'll work on completing my dex on that game someday. I think I have a majority of them, so I shouldnt have much more to do!

You came to the right place if you love being social and love Pokemon. You'll make tons of new friends here in no time. The members here are incredibly friendly and helpful. If you enjoy doing Nuzlockes, I recommend checking out the Challenges forum, where you can find more specific Nuzlocke type challenges to do. It's a really a fun place to check out! I've completed a lot of Nuzlockes and other challenges as well. I love doing them.

Anyway, if you need anything, ask. (:

Back