• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sam_'s Pokemon Shop! Mostly dealing in Ev'd and UT shiny pokes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    Shiny Adamant Metagross Lv 100 for the Bold Suicune, any moveset is good.

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    Shiny Adamant Metagross Lv 100 for the Bold Suicune, any moveset is good.

Sorry Thorns i've already got a Metagross, what is yours stats and moveset please?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    Not really with shinies.

How about a UT Pikachu colored Pichu?

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    Not really with shinies.

How about a UT Pikachu colored Pichu?

Good IV's on this pichu? Sorry for being fussy, but im looking for something nice to EV train.

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    Not sure I never really check my events Iv's lol

HAHA, who does? Nah that's okay, just thinking of making a Swords Dance Ludicolo with swift swim for a Rain Dance team, they're very good!

DragonRush

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2010
    HAHA, who does? Nah that's okay, just thinking of making a Swords Dance Ludicolo with swift swim for a Rain Dance team, they're very good!

That's why I wanted the Electrode he's a good lead 401 speed to set up rain dance lol. He could also thunder for stab and explode as a finale.

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    That's why I wanted the Electrode he's a good lead 401 speed to set up rain dance lol. He could also thunder for stab and explode as a finale.

Exactly it's a PERFECT Gengar counter because of it's high hp it can take a shadow ball then KO with Thunder, I know, because I have used it against my Brother then this one time I got an Omaster Sweep! Which I'm going to upload to YouTube at some stage.

DragonRush

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2010
    Exactly it's a PERFECT Gengar counter because of it's high hp it can take a shadow ball then KO with Thunder, I know, because I have used it against my Brother then this one time I got an Omaster Sweep! Which I'm going to upload to YouTube at some stage.

lol I haven't tried the rance dance team. I started an OU team and it's o k but I'm looking to start a UU with an Ambipom Lead and that rain dance team I'm not sure if I want to make it OU or UU.

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    lol I haven't tried the rance dance team. I started an OU team and it's o k but I'm looking to start a UU with an Ambipom Lead and that rain dance team I'm not sure if I want to make it OU or UU.

My rain dance team is UU, because OU is just a bit too good for it. But im making an NU team with Girafarig or Stantler lead, with my ->PRO<- Cacturne and also Politoed, Grumpig, Kangaskhan. Then i'm not too sure what else, it's a toss up between, Armaldo and Drapion.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back