• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

**sarahs new sprite shop**

MOON~DANCER

All I've got is insane.
    Years
    but beatifly isnt in the older games... i am going to get off while i do all of these requests...and ill try to do the devamp...but i am not really really good at these kind of things...but ill learn XD so i must say sadly requests are closed....just for a bit hehe!!

Last edited:

MOON~DANCER

All I've got is insane.
    Years
    yes i can...from now on guys im sorry..i am putting a 2 per request(no more than that at a time plz) well im working on the rest of the requests...im posting the first half...on the angels i figured more yellow around the edges but if you dont like it and want less tell me... requests are still closedfor now though...
    dragon slayer

hauntermaster

link

Last edited:

Persona

Banned
    Years
    sarah241847 said:
    yes i can...from now on guys im sorry..i am putting a 2 per request(no more than that at a time plz) well im working on the rest of the requests...im posting the first half...on the angels i figured more yellow around the edges but if you dont like it and want less tell me... requests are still closedfor now though...
    dragon slayer

hauntermaster

link

kool, i like them! thanx ^_^

MOON~DANCER

All I've got is insane.
    Years

they arent really my best but i think some of them look pretty cool...

Requests are now opened

Last edited:

chao_lover

avy made by shadow rayquaza
    Years
    oh a new shop?? well cool:) um since its a 2 per request thing...i would like a angel rukario and an angel manyula...plz and thx

MOON~DANCER

All I've got is insane.
    Years
    yes i did it and an espeon(s) out of boredom...
    i forgot the yellow...sry and on espeon too...

i will do shadow demon(only difference is purple ghastly mist)

Requests are now open

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
    Years
    I'll take a Tyranitar+Dragonair fusion to go please!^^ (Tyranitar base, Dragonair colors) And a Charizard (FR)+Dragonair fusion please. (Charizard base, Dragonair colors)

MOON~DANCER

All I've got is insane.
    Years

these are some xd pokemon sprites i made...also..i will get all of yours done now!!!

@sphinx...you can use the xd lugia in that picture but i actually have that kind and another saved on my computer that i will upload when im finished!!

Back