• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saronai's Dreamy Apricorn Boutique

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saronai

PKMN Breeder
Years
  • Hi!

IGN: Lin
    FC: 2122-6977-2570

Pokes I want: Diancie
    Pokes Offered:
    I can get you a Female Jungle Vivillon in a.. Is that a repeat ball? Sorry it's kinda small and my eyes are pretty bad >< I can catch it in the wild and trade it to you either as a Scatterbug or fully evolved, whichever you wish for. It's my native pattern :) I can get you the nature you want, if you are willing to wait, but I probably can't do anything about the IVs. I would like a Diancie, if possible? If not, please allow me to give you the Vivillon for free :)

Thank you very much for reading this!

Well...someone asked earlier for the only copy of Diancie that I have. While I do have a few clones in my collection, I don't do cloning myself, nor do I have a deal set up with a cloner. The prior order for Diancie is not in the list of trades yet because the person offered a tornadus and was supposed to be looking into its background for me first. Gonna send them a prompting after responding to you.

As for not being able to do anything for the IVs...would it work if I traded you two perfect polar vivillons to breed with? You can keep them after for any further requests you get from other people. All I would ask is that you make sure the missing IV isn't HP, spa, or speed. If I gave you the two vivillons for parents, so long as their egg is generated in your game, it should come out from your region :) Also, it would take care of the ball (females always pass down their ball-type). All you'd need to do is name it for me...or trade me the egg...I think you can do direct trades for eggs.

Of course, in order to get the two parents in the first place, you'd have to trade me two, they can either be some sort of trash pokemon you caught for that purpose, or pokemon you want traded back when you're done breeding my jungle vivillon.

I'm not sure how much you know about breeding, but with 2 perfect vivillon parents you'll get at least a 5IV scatterbug from your region every time. The only thing you'll need to do is put your destiny knot on one of them (Gotten in Cyllage city in X or Y) and then put your everstone on the other (they would both have the same nature from my breeding so it doesn't matter which gets the knot and which gets the everstone).

I know that probably seems like more trouble than it's worth, but I'm hoping two perfect polar vivillons to keep is worth the trouble to you. I'm aiming to collect each colour and be done with it, rather than do a series of upgrades for better vivillons.

I will name your boy and girl polars whatever you like, or not at all. The boy can be in any pokeball you like. And heck, I'll even throw in a 3rd girl polar in whatever pokeball you want it in if that matters to you :D

Last edited:

Saronai

PKMN Breeder
    Years
  • I traded with another member on here. I will get more info of it for you when I get home.

Not trying to rush you here, but have you heard back about the poke's history yet? Also, does it have any IVs? I know it seems to be a silly question to ask in exchange for a cloned Diancie, but honestly, it's my last one and I have Black and Black 2 so I'll eventually be getting a tornadus anyway. Also, cloned one-time legendaries still hold a significant amount of value.

I'd probably trade for the tornadus anyway, even if it has no IVs (just so long as there aren't any 0 IVs in a useful stat). I just want to make sure the Tornadus checks out. Maybe if you told me who traded it to you I could check them out myself? Or are they not an official trader here with store or review thread either?

Most of the caution is because I traded my only other Diancie clone for a hacked shiny Ninetales with 0 IVs across the board because it had a name I really liked and I thought it would save me for breeding one up myself. Wasn't with someone on pokecommunity, of course (was a trade with an acquaintance in the game). It was a sad thing to sit there and delete such a beautiful creature, but with 0 in every IV and being hacked, it wasn't useful in my solo game nor retrade material.

The moral of that little story is, I guess I'm just a lot more cautious now.

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
  • 'Ello thar! I've been eyeing that Pokeball Vivillon and am interested in receiving one (don't tell anyone but a '6th day' vivillon is okay by me). I have a shiny Horsea and a Shiny Poliwhirl I am willing to part with. Other than that I have a slew of Koffings with Psybeam and pain split as Egg moves, all are nicknamed '~Koffi' and cannot be changed (5th gen). I may also have back stock on several other Pokemon in the Bank and somewhere on Pokemon X, so I'd have to double check, but if there are certain items you want as well. . .

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2015
    Well...someone asked earlier for the only copy of Diancie that I have. While I do have a few clones in my collection, I don't do cloning myself, nor do I have a deal set up with a cloner. The prior order for Diancie is not in the list of trades yet because the person offered a tornadus and was supposed to be looking into its background for me first. Gonna send them a prompting after responding to you.

As for not being able to do anything for the IVs...would it work if I traded you two perfect polar vivillons to breed with? You can keep them after for any further requests you get from other people. All I would ask is that you make sure the missing IV isn't HP, spa, or speed. If I gave you the two vivillons for parents, so long as their egg is generated in your game, it should come out from your region :) Also, it would take care of the ball (females always pass down their ball-type). All you'd need to do is name it for me...or trade me the egg...I think you can do direct trades for eggs.

Of course, in order to get the two parents in the first place, you'd have to trade me two, they can either be some sort of trash pokemon you caught for that purpose, or pokemon you want traded back when you're done breeding my jungle vivillon.

I'm not sure how much you know about breeding, but with 2 perfect vivillon parents you'll get at least a 5IV scatterbug from your region every time. The only thing you'll need to do is put your destiny knot on one of them (Gotten in Cyllage city in X or Y) and then put your everstone on the other (they would both have the same nature from my breeding so it doesn't matter which gets the knot and which gets the everstone).

I know that probably seems like more trouble than it's worth, but I'm hoping two perfect polar vivillons to keep is worth the trouble to you. I'm aiming to collect each colour and be done with it, rather than do a series of upgrades for better vivillons.

I will name your boy and girl polars whatever you like, or not at all. The boy can be in any pokeball you like. And heck, I'll even throw in a 3rd girl polar in whatever pokeball you want it in if that matters to you :D

Hi! You were totally right to assume that I know next to nothing about breeding. XD By all means please, trade me your polars so I can breed your jungle for you. :) it's no trouble at all. You can even get your polars back if you want, though I should probably keep them until you're sure I bred your jungle correctly XD Please do let me know when you're online, so we can carry out the trade. :)

*Edit: I hope you don't mind if I breed an extra jungle to trade? I asked someone to trade a legendary for my wild-caught (most likely 0IV) jungle. I feel bad as it seems an unfair trade to me ><

Last edited:

Saronai

PKMN Breeder
    Years
  • Hi! You were totally right to assume that I know next to nothing about breeding. XD By all means please, trade me your polars so I can breed your jungle for you. :) it's no trouble at all. You can even get your polars back if you want, though I should probably keep them until you're sure I bred your jungle correctly XD Please do let me know when you're online, so we can carry out the trade. :)

*Edit: I hope you don't mind if I breed an extra jungle to trade? I asked someone to trade a legendary for my wild-caught (most likely 0IV) jungle. I feel bad as it seems an unfair trade to me ><

I don't at all mind, and you can keep both for future jungle trade breeding. It will be my part of the trade. I can walk you through step by step as soon as I have the two polars bred up and you can ask me any questions you have along the way. Even if you've already finished breeding mine and have a different breeding question for either a different trade, such as the one you mentioned, or just for your personal use :)

If I could clone, I'd clone you up a copy of my 6IV shiny ditto instead. Let me breed up the two perfect polars for you. It may be a few days for that. Depends on if I get lucky or not. It shouldn't take long though to get them bred in the pokeballs I want. You can consider both vivillons as trade for breaking in your breeding game :) and the vivillon you trade me.

As long as you know how to use the stat checker, you should be fine to get me the right vivillon once I trade you the 2 perfects :) If you're not sure what his stat checking words mean though, I can help you out with that as well :D

Gonna add you to the queue now.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2015
    I don't at all mind, and you can keep both for future jungle trade breeding. It will be my part of the trade. I can walk you through step by step as soon as I have the two polars bred up and you can ask me any questions you have along the way. Even if you've already finished breeding mine and have a different breeding question for either a different trade, such as the one you mentioned, or just for your personal use :)

If I could clone, I'd clone you up a copy of my 6IV shiny ditto instead. Let me breed up the two perfect polars for you. It may be a few days for that. Depends on if I get lucky or not. It shouldn't take long though to get them bred in the pokeballs I want. You can consider both vivillons as trade for breaking in your breeding game :) and the vivillon you trade me.

As long as you know how to use the stat checker, you should be fine to get me the right vivillon once I trade you the 2 perfects :) If you're not sure what his stat checking words mean though, I can help you out with that as well :D

Gonna add you to the queue now.

Thanks so much! Just let me know when the 2 polars are ready :)

Saronai

PKMN Breeder
    Years
  • Thanks so much! Just let me know when the 2 polars are ready :)

No problem at all. Since you're the only (specified) breeding request now, I can at least get started on yours right now. Just need to tidy up the eevees I was working on (so I can find them after) and look through all my disorganized vivillon/scatterbug collection hehe. Might even have both today. Fates can be fickle xD

The ball they will be in is a luxury ball (to answer an earlier question).

Just finished getting everything set up and ready for breeding. I will let you know when I have both parents finished for my request. Did you want the parents named anything specific?

They will both look like the vivillon in my signature. Also, did you want me to evolve the parents for you? Or will the level 1 scatterbugs be fine? Regardless of their scatterbug state, they will evolve in your game to polar vivillons because they were generated in my region.

I will wait to give you details on the Jungle vivillon I want in exchange until after the trade for the parents (so as not to overwhelm you with details before you can even make use of them :D )

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2015
    No problem at all. Since you're the only (specified) breeding request now, I can at least get started on yours right now. Just need to tidy up the eevees I was working on (so I can find them after) and look through all my disorganized vivillon/scatterbug collection hehe. Might even have both today. Fates can be fickle xD

The ball they will be in is a luxury ball (to answer an earlier question).

Just finished getting everything set up and ready for breeding. I will let you know when I have both parents finished for my request. Did you want the parents named anything specific?

They will both look like the vivillon in my signature. Also, did you want me to evolve the parents for you? Or will the level 1 scatterbugs be fine? Regardless of their scatterbug state, they will evolve in your game to polar vivillons because they were generated in my region.

I will wait to give you details on the Jungle vivillon I want in exchange until after the trade for the parents (so as not to overwhelm you with details before you can even make use of them :D )

No specific names for the vivillons :) the scatterbugs are fine. I can evolve them pretty fast. :) Thanks! ^^

Saronai

PKMN Breeder
    Years
  • No specific names for the vivillons :) the scatterbugs are fine. I can evolve them pretty fast. :) Thanks! ^^

I had the perfect boy yesterday already, but the girl is being super stubborn, so still working at her. Just thought I'd update you on that :)

Saronai

PKMN Breeder
    Years
  • 'Ello thar! I've been eyeing that Pokeball Vivillon and am interested in receiving one (don't tell anyone but a '6th day' vivillon is okay by me). I have a shiny Horsea and a Shiny Poliwhirl I am willing to part with. Other than that I have a slew of Koffings with Psybeam and pain split as Egg moves, all are nicknamed '~Koffi' and cannot be changed (5th gen). I may also have back stock on several other Pokemon in the Bank and somewhere on Pokemon X, so I'd have to double check, but if there are certain items you want as well. . .

I almost missed this in the exchange with Ash, sorry. Also, I apologize if something in my store confused you (I do need to update now that it's after Christmas--I'm no longer interested in shinies I cannot have nicknamed, or don't have a good nickname, for starters), but the pokeball vivillon was in my "What I want" section of my shop. I do have one already, I'm just looking for one I can have named is all, or maybe with better stats/nature. If I ever do get a pokeball pattern vivillon improvement, I'll move the one I have into my "in stock" section.

For now, however, he is not for trade, sorry :(

Saronai

PKMN Breeder
    Years
  • Thanks for the update! :)

Finally got the perfect IV female for you. So I'm ready and added your friend code. For now, you can just trade me trash for them.

As for breeding the two to get me the jungle vivillon...

1. Give either one the destiny knot to hold
    2. Give the other an everstone to hold
    -This ensures that they will pass on the desired nature and at least 5 of their 6 perfect IVs.
    3. Put them both in the daycare
    4. Hatch some eggs.
    5. Name them Sage and take them to the stat checker (I want a girl - you can take her to the renamer later if you just wanna fly through hatching).

Okay so...my ideal scatterbug from you would be...
    Pokeball: Luxury ball (should always be this if you used the female I give you)
    Nickname: Sage
    Ability: Compound Eyes
    Nature: Timid (should always be this if you remembered the everstone)
    IV spread: 6IV or missing attack (the stat judge will list all perfects and end with "they can't be beat!")

That's my ideal. I know these little stinkers can be a pain though and I'm not sure how much breeding you are willing to do. Soooo I will accept the above pokemon with shield dust instead of compound eyes and a missing IV for defense or special defense instead of attack. I will also accept a boy instead but really want a girl. In order of importance for these flux qualities (in case you get say, an otherwise perfect boy) is: Perfect stats (or missing atk), gender, compound eyes.

Honestly, ensuring the scatterbug has compound eyes will likely be the most difficult anyway, so I'm definitely willing to accept a shield dust that's otherwise perfect. Shouldn't take too many bugs for that :) However, if you wanna just breed X amount and give me the best of the batch, that could work as well.

Lemme know if you need info on where to get the destiny knot and everstone if you find you don't have them. I don't have extras or I'd just put them on your scatterbugs to make it even easier for you.

Is there a particular time you'd be available for trading? I'm good with anything between 7am - 9pm est

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2015
    Finally got the perfect IV female for you. So I'm ready and added your friend code. For now, you can just trade me trash for them.

As for breeding the two to get me the jungle vivillon...

1. Give either one the destiny knot to hold
    2. Give the other an everstone to hold
    -This ensures that they will pass on the desired nature and at least 5 of their 6 perfect IVs.
    3. Put them both in the daycare
    4. Hatch some eggs.
    5. Name them Sage and take them to the stat checker (I want a girl - you can take her to the renamer later if you just wanna fly through hatching).

Okay so...my ideal scatterbug from you would be...
    Pokeball: Luxury ball (should always be this if you used the female I give you)
    Nickname: Sage
    Ability: Compound Eyes
    Nature: Timid (should always be this if you remembered the everstone)
    IV spread: 6IV or missing attack (the stat judge will list all perfects and end with "they can't be beat!")

That's my ideal. I know these little stinkers can be a pain though and I'm not sure how much breeding you are willing to do. Soooo I will accept the above pokemon with shield dust instead of compound eyes and a missing IV for defense or special defense instead of attack. I will also accept a boy instead but really want a girl. In order of importance for these flux qualities (in case you get say, an otherwise perfect boy) is: Perfect stats (or missing atk), gender, compound eyes.

Honestly, ensuring the scatterbug has compound eyes will likely be the most difficult anyway, so I'm definitely willing to accept a shield dust that's otherwise perfect. Shouldn't take too many bugs for that :) However, if you wanna just breed X amount and give me the best of the batch, that could work as well.

Lemme know if you need info on where to get the destiny knot and everstone if you find you don't have them. I don't have extras or I'd just put them on your scatterbugs to make it even easier for you.

Is there a particular time you'd be available for trading? I'm good with anything between 7am - 9pm est

Hi! I'm on UTC+08:00 timing. I should be online around 8pm onwards (my time), which, according to Google, should be around 7am your time? How about I drop you a PM when i'm online, and you can come on whenever? :) I'm pretty sure I already have the destiny knot and everstone somewhere in my X/Y, so that should be fine XD

For the name of the scatterbug, do you want everything in caps (as in SAGE) or the regular 'Sage'?

Saronai

PKMN Breeder
    Years
  • Hi! I'm on UTC+08:00 timing. I should be online around 8pm onwards (my time), which, according to Google, should be around 7am your time? How about I drop you a PM when i'm online, and you can come on whenever? :) I'm pretty sure I already have the destiny knot and everstone somewhere in my X/Y, so that should be fine XD

For the name of the scatterbug, do you want everything in caps (as in SAGE) or the regular 'Sage'?

I'll try to be on around 7am, thank you for looking up the time zone for me, I super appreciate it. I'm horrible with time zone difference calculations and have a caffeine withdrawal headache (trying to kick the habit).

I would like the name to be regular, not caps "Sage"

Also, no rush on the breeding. Just keep me updated and you can take as long as you need :)

Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2015
    I'll try to be on around 7am, thank you for looking up the time zone for me, I super appreciate it. I'm horrible with time zone difference calculations and have a caffeine withdrawal headache (trying to kick the habit).

I would like the name to be regular, not caps "Sage"

Also, no rush on the breeding. Just keep me updated and you can take as long as you need :)

Thanks!

Hi! No worries if you can't be on at 7am. It's the weekend for me tomorrow so I most likely will be up real late. :) I'll just PM you and hang around XD

Saronai

PKMN Breeder
    Years
  • Added the following to the breeding list. All are in a dreamball with their HA.
    Spoiler:

GengarsTeeth

Ghost Breeder
    Years
  • hey, I don't need any ditto so don't worry about that.

I think you said this morning you had a scraggy and a Gulpin HA in a rare ball? I'd like to trade those off you, do you have females?

I'd also really like Nosepass, Pinecco and togepi in dream balls please, also female if possible. I will breed these all if you like though as I know you're really busy.

Also if you have any female rejects from your current projects list, I would like some of those too please. thanks.

EDIT: You have some cool stuff in various balls, I am getting some more stuff in trades that you don't have on here too so hopefully we can trade rare ball stuff too.

Last edited:

Saronai

PKMN Breeder
    Years
  • hey, I don't need any ditto so don't worry about that.

I think you said this morning you had a scraggy and a Gulpin HA in a rare ball? I'd like to trade those off you, do you have females?

I'd also really like Nosepass, Pinecco and togepi in dream balls please, also female if possible. I will breed these all if you like though as I know you're really busy.

Also if you have any female rejects from your current projects list, I would like some of those too please. thanks.

Thank you for humoring me. Gonna copy and paste the list of what you have in here too so it's all in one place.

Luccario - dream ball (can be bred with HA)
    Scythur - Sport ball
    Venipede - Dream ball
    Ralts - dream Ball
    venonat- Sport ball
    Pidgey - friend ball
    Munna - dream ball
    Swablu - dream ball
    shuckle - dream ball
    Growlithe - heavy ball
    mareep - friend ball
    Sunkern - Safari Ball
    Skarmory - Heavy ball
    Caterpie - Friend Ball
    Hoot Hoot - Dream ball
    Buneary - Love ball
    Midreavus - Love ball, Dream Ball, Moon Ball
    Abra - Heavy ball, Love Ball, Dream ball (Dream ball with HA coming soon)
    Spiritomb - Dream Ball
    Gastly - Moon Ball
    Meditite - Moon Ball
    Gulpin - Dream ball (can be bred with HA)
    Scraggy - Dream ball (can be bred with HA)

I will assume everything you want off me will be female, so yeah, the two with their HA are females. I haven't gotten to the rest in my current projects list so the only one I have spare females for right now is poliwag. yes. You may have her.

Okay...so, in trade...and just so it's easier on my eyes, you want the following females:
    HA DB Gulpin
    HA DB Scraggy
    HA DB Nosepass
    HA DB Pineco
    HA DB Togepi
    Lure Ball Poliwag (no HA)
    HA DB Abra

In exchange, just send me along IV breeding female spares of whatever you're working on. I'm pretty sure I have none of those properly bred up so any female in that ball will likely be an improvement. I think you forgot to add the Dream ball HA Abra though so I just now put it on the list of what you want as well.

Right now what I'm looking for primarily are Horsea and budew/roselia in love balls. I ordered a horsea in a love ball from another trader on pokecommunity, but he hasn't responded to his trade thread in awhile. So, if I get the budew/roselia in a love ball elsewhere first, I'll still give him the poliwag he requested but can start breeding roselias sooner.

GengarsTeeth

Ghost Breeder
    Years
  • Thank you for humoring me. Gonna copy and paste the list of what you have in here too so it's all in one place.

I will assume everything you want off me will be female, so yeah, the two with their HA are females. I haven't gotten to the rest in my current projects list so the only one I have spare females for right now is poliwag. yes. You may have her.

Okay...so, in trade...and just so it's easier on my eyes, you want the following females:
    HA DB Gulpin
    HA DB Scraggy
    HA DB Nosepass
    HA DB Pineco
    HA DB Togepi
    Lure Ball Poliwag (no HA)
    HA DB Abra

In exchange, just send me along IV breeding female spares of whatever you're working on. I'm pretty sure I have none of those properly bred up so any female in that ball will likely be an improvement. I think you forgot to add the Dream ball HA Abra though so I just now put it on the list of what you want as well.

Right now what I'm looking for primarily are Horsea and budew/roselia in love balls. I ordered a horsea in a love ball from another trader on pokecommunity, but he hasn't responded to his trade thread in awhile. So, if I get the budew/roselia in a love ball elsewhere first, I'll still give him the poliwag he requested but can start breeding roselias sooner.

I'll look out for those love ball ones you want, I'm a member of another forum that I never use I can always check too.

I hadn't asked for the polywag but it sounds really cool, ha ha.

The abra I was just gonna get at a later date, don't want to ask for too much at once, I will have you the stuff to trade though.

Did you not say the scraggy and gulpin were different rare balls? it doesn't matter tho, those 2 would have been fine in regular balls, just need their HA's for someone who has some sweet stuff up for trades (I'll hook you up with whatever I get, will also ask about you valentines pokemon)

Saronai

PKMN Breeder
    Years
  • I'll look out for those love ball ones you want, I'm a member of another forum that I never use I can always check too.

I hadn't asked for the polywag but it sounds really cool, ha ha.

The abra I was just gonna get at a later date, don't want to ask for too much at once, I will have you the stuff to trade though.

Did you not say the scraggy and gulpin were different rare balls? it doesn't matter tho, those 2 would have been fine in regular balls, just need their HA's for someone who has some sweet stuff up for trades (I'll hook you up with whatever I get, will also ask about you valentines pokemon)

I don't see why I would have said they were in different balls, but if I did, I just double checked them and they're both in dream balls.

As for the poliwag, you didn't ask directly for it, no, but you did ask for any breeding project spares I might have. Since the poliwag were the only breeding project I've gotten to recently (other than the scatterbugs, which you have a perfect female of anyway), it's the only one I have. I just realized though that since I finished with it, it was crossed off the list.

So, the list is finished out. Lemme hop offline, pull those from my bank, clone 'em, and we can trade for whichever ones you're ready for. We'll wait for any other trades until these are finished out. Then I would prefer to keep it to only 3 at a time. Sound good?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back