• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sasori: A Puppet that can even use the Sharingan?

Lord Mike

Most Loyal Colts Fan on Earth
    Years
    Well, you know how Sasori was able to use humans as puppets and utilize their abilities and soforth? Well, I just noticed when watching an episode that one of Sasori's hundred puppets he summoned has the Sharingan. Another Sharingan user? Wish we knew his name. He's on right in this picture.

So what do you think? Discuss.

Years
    To think Sharingan was supposed to be limited to a few people. Nowadays, it's been given to so many people (and puppets). xD
    Well, there's gotta be a reason why they had one of Sasori's puppets have Sharingan.

Lord Mike

Years
    I can see why it could be one of the Uchiha Itachi and/or Madara killed when they slaughtered the clan, or, considering Sasori is 35 years old, Sasori could've killed him long before the Uchiha Massacre.

天照

Nicku
    Years
    →Interesting and yet O.o If an Uchiha was made into a puppet, would he keep his Sharingan? If it was "turned on" when he was killed I'd say ... yes, maybe. Doesn't sound impossible, I mean is there anything in the Naruto Universe that sound impossible?! XD But I have the feeling that we'll never know who he is, or if he is an Uchiha... Mainly because Sasori is dead... Secondary because this could be one of those Anime mistakes.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Hmm...That's interesting. I've never seen that guy anywhere before.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    To tell the truth, animators love to put little extras in just to see if people notice, so that may just be one of those

Like this, from Rockman EXE (or Megaman NT Warrior or whatever it was called)

Reactions: Zet

Lord Mike

Years
    Haha. That's pretty funny. So yeah it makes since that Kishi would do that. I mean, he made his favorite character Sasuke evil, so there's no telling what else he'll do...

Back