• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sasuke's Graphics shop!

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
Years
  • Welcome!!!

I'm Sasuke,and I decided to start a new graphics shop!

~Rules~

1. All of pokecommunity's rules.
    2. you have to wait until your last request is finished before asking for a enw one, also no more than two banners per post, I can't do animated banners,reely sorry but...>,>.
    3.you must post your request over here,in this thread, if you send a PM I will most certaintly not take it!(unless ur a good friends,hehe!)
    4. Please be patient, I can work everyday,u can be sure about that..
    4(extended). If you post me a PM like that, i cannot/will not do your reuqest
    6. You cannot i repeat CANNOT!~post hentai renders/pics.
    7.You may not let others use them,as i made them solely for you,unless they have special permission from me to use them,too,which u will then ask for proof.
    8. If you have questions don't PM me,post them here,I olmost never check my inbox and when it takes me like 1 hour to reply.
    9. If someone breaks and rules you cannot ever request here again :D
    10. You have to give me credit if I make a banner/sig/userbar/whatever for you,Ive gotten my work stolen before and beleve me it suks!O.o
    10.1 No using my work and not giving credit either,if you do that,youve stooped down to stealer level!>.> if you said that something made by me was made by you then you are stealing!*gasp*
    11. I can change anything i want in the rules/first post/waiting list,preety much everything,and i can even decide not to do your request,for whatever reason(most likely will never happen ive made 100's of sig b4)
    12. You must, and this is a big one,you must have FUN!

Order Forms:
    Userbars:
    Top Color: The color that will go on top/left.
    Bottom Color: The color that will go on bottom/right.
    Image: If you want an image with your userbar post the URL or the image itself i can work with just about anything.
    Text Location: Middle, Left or Right

For siggys:
    Size: Normal or higher. normal=350x150 higher: how much
    Image:self explanatory
    Text:What u want the text to say
    Others: Anything else you want to be in the banner.

Size: Size in pixels.
    Image: Do i really need to be explaining this?
    Text: What text u want on it..if u did a banner just say same to use the same text and the siggy.
    Others: Anything else,dear?

Thankx and rember, i wont be taking requests that arent filled out with the form!

~+|Examples|+~

Spoiler:

~+|Advanced Sigs|+~

Spoiler:

Well,that's it,folks! request NOW!

Wating List:
    1-
    2-
    3-
    4-
    5-

Satisfied Customers

1-ConnorEmeraldBoy

Last edited:

Chimchar boy

Pokemon Master of Sinnoh
    Years
  • Size: Same as the Entei sig
    Picture:A pokemon trainer like the on in my trainer card in the middle with a Chimchar on the left and a Kirlia on the right
    Text: Daren: Hero of Sinnoh
    Other:colors would be red a green blurred

Thanks a million:):)

ConnorEmeraldboy

I'm Cool
    Years
  • Hi, i'm a noob and don't have 15 request or more so plz try to get the image thanks.
    sig plz,
    Size: Normal or higher. normal=350x150 higher: how much 350x110
    Image:self explanatory a shiny rayquaza (there at yahoo,google,and photobucket they will have shiny rayquazas thanks)
    Text:What u want the text to say Emerald Is The Best
    Others: Anything else you want to be in the banner. Effects

Thank you 100%!

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
    Years
  • Finished your order..hope you like it...
    Sasuke's Graphics shop!
    I know the Rayquaza is kind of blurred,but if people ask about it say it's supposed to be like that to add some depth to the image...which it is =)

Any other requests?

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Yey Sis opened a shop!! your themes are really nice good luck!!

Back