• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NEW BUG Saved "new thread" content scroll misbehaves upon re-opening

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Summary:
    It seems as if a draft of a thread is saved if I leave the page in the thread creation step. When I return to the same section and click New Thread again, the draft from before pops up. Pretty cool! But the problem here is that I can't seem to scroll within the text box. It just scrolls the whole page, and as such I can't view the whole content without using my arrow keys. I do have the "automatically resize text boxes" option on, but the textbox seems to be a fixed size now.

Bug Type:
    Usability

Steps to Reproduce:
    I don't know how/when an unfinished thread is stored, but whatever leads to that, you'll have to do ofc. And then return to the section where you made the unfinished thread and click New Thread again and you'll get to the thread creation screen with your draft already in the text box. You just can't scroll. Well, at least I couldn't.

Reproducibility:
    Didn't try, honestly. I've never known that unfinished threads were stored when you left the page :) It's nice though!

Expected Results:
    I expect to be able to scroll with my mouse wheel.

Actual Results:
    I have to use the arrow keys to move the text box view area, which doesn't resize even though that option is turned on.

Device Configuration:
    A desktop PC, Google Chrome.

Theme Used:
    Sweet Kisses

Back