• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saving Oluma OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice Grimm

Mirotic
    Years
    Ah.... it's nice to see the PC up again..... now I can post the next thrilling chapter in Luke's story....blah...blah blah blah

So is Mira accepted =), I will not say anything because I am sooo tired =)

Ice Grimm

Mirotic
    Years
    Hey Steph... Can you edit the main post in this thread? Ambellina is water type gym leader and you haven't put her in the list =)

Ice Grimm

Mirotic
    Years
    um... Ambellina =) Lol.... oh and yeah I will be gone from 13.7 - 20.7 so I will make up something in a story or give my character to someone, ok?

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
    Years
    XD I like your character Refr.... he's actually like the friends I hang around with.... Which is quite scary O_O Although I think Refr is on the extreme side XD... But yeah. Grimm should hand over his character NAO to someone else... or do the story thing

The Gaurdian

a change in your demeanour.
    Years
    [Go to the last three posts in the First page...]
    I like Refr, Reminds myself of.... me. Crap that is scary. and Refr is not on the Extreme side, He is on the Super cool LETHAL SIDE, and Jamie is just on the [holds up a sign with a SCREW and a BALL.]

[No I said go look at them, Not just scroll down...]

Grimm, that is a funny name. I find if funny. Ice, and he is going into the ICE CAVE...... wow, not very creative was he? and then to top it off, the first gym is the ICE gym! Hehehe. I like being mean.

[So, did you look?]

I like lammas, they have nice fur. I am tired, I just watched 2000bucks go up in really pretty smoke.

[How bout now?]

I am watching my bro play Battlefield 1942, and he sucks at defending Omaha beach. Oh Can we have a super cool castle assault where we rush it and try to take it for some odd reason. It would be fun, and they have all those new Shooty pokemon now and they have cool Shooty moves like, Rock throw or Flash Cannon!

[OK, now im sure that you have looked, so the answer is yes.]

What are we saving Oluma from anyway, is it A)Team Galactic[2.0] and their plans to REBUILD the world[AGAIN], even though they failed the first time, I mean, did they try again or something[Third times the charm?]. B)Refr's Wrath against anyone that tries to take his cookies[without asking?], or tries to make him remove his pants. or C) Jamie's Stupidity that will cause the END OF THE WORLD![I'm suppose to graduate on that year!o_O]

PS: we are just going to say that Luke is in that Ice Cave, I mean if it took us Four pages to get ten minutes, then it might as well take... uh, i think that is like eight days of ICE being gone... Then we can waste another[does math] 24 pages to fill up Luke being in THE ICE CAVE(of doom) with out even writing any thing for him...

LUKE is frozen in ice...
    Jamie: So, whats your name?
    Luke:...
    Jamie: Are you mute?
    Jamie: Dont say anything if you are.
    Luke:[Glares]
    Jamie: Wow, my first mute friend! This is so Cool. I'll Get you some thing to drink.
    Jamie: [exits, then walks back in,] Would you like Ice with that?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2009
    LUKE is frozen in ice...
    Jamie: So, whats your name?
    Jamie: Are you mute?
    Jamie: Dont say anything if you are.
    Luke:[Glares]
    Jamie: Wow, my first mute friend! This is so Cool. I'll Get you some thing to drink.
    Jamie: [exits, then walks back in,] Would you like Ice with that?

that is so like him
    to continue...

Jamie: Bacon, What?
    Luke: ...
    Jamie: Lettuce, what?
    Jamie: Tamato's, What?
    Jamie: Sizzeling Bace(pause)n, What?
    Jamie: So do you like it here? Is it warm enough?
    Jamie: "well this is weird. He doesn't talk much." Im sorry my new mute friend but you can't stay tonight. BYE! *pushes him out into the street.

To be Continued...

Ice Grimm

Mirotic
    Years
    Ehem.... I am still here... =) and I have 8 days to exit the cave and go somewhere warm before I go on a trip =)
    Oh and Btw: Is it a problem that Luke cought a Shellder? <3 <3 =)

Last edited:

UraharaSteph

Years
    *Is now laughing out loudly!*
    Yeah I knew I could have just put LOL but where is the fun in that?

Mira you are ACCEPTED I'm sure Ice had already said that hehe~

Guardian you had me in tears over that~ No I don't mean tears of sorrow tears of joy. Heh... I could image a conversation between Jamie and Kaoru (Aka Mercury). He would not be able to stand it and probs end up pulling a gun out on Jamie! But 4Kids would sensor it ): It would go a little bit like this:

Jamie: Wow! You look cool! Are you an Body guard?!
    Kaoru: *blink... glare* No
    Jamie: Can I touch you?
    Kaoru:... No
    Jamie: *touches trench coat anyway*
    Kaoru:.... *twitch* would you mind stopping that
    Jamie: I wouldn't mind at all
    Kaoru:... Then get off it!
    Jamie: But it feels so expensive!
    Kaoru: It IS very expensive now get off it before I kill you!
    Jamie: *rubs cheek against fabric* But it's so cool! It must keep the rain out
    Kaoru: *Shoot*
    Jamie: WHOA! That was so cool!!!!! *Is bleeding from forehead*
    Kaoru: *blink* HOW THE F*** ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?! O_O
    Jamie: With the power of 4Kids even I can't die ^_^
    Kaoru: I f****** Hate This Job I'm Leaving You F****** weirdos.

Although a meeting between Kaoru and Refr would be quite funny. Sapphire wants her 7th gym badge! Refr has to come with!

Sapphire: Kaoru! I challange you to a gym battle!
    Kaoru: *Flicks Refr's head* oi, why is your hair white?
    Refr: *twitch* None of your buisness is it? Seaweed head
    Kaoru: *twitch* What did you cool me you little ponse?!
    Refr: A s-e-a--w-e-e-d head. Say it with me-
    Kaoru: *pushes against wall* I'm not stupid you know
    Refr: *pulls out knife* Neither am I. BAck off
    Kaoru: *Pulls out gun* >=( I'm quite angry right not!
    Sapphire: ??? *Tilts heads* I thought they both seemed like nice guys. ^_^

Anyway the good news is we have Grimm with us for a little while longer. And it isn't a problem you caught a shelder. *thinks* I suppose I better get Sapphire catching some Pokémon*

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2009
    Jamie meeting Kaoru my god that is funny.
    Ice who was it that luke bumped into. im curious.

Ice Grimm

Mirotic
    Years
    alymaru I don't exactly know who did Luke ran into..... XD, I have to think about it...... maybe in some ghost or some guy from town.... ah... I don't know lol

Ice Grimm

Mirotic
    Years
    That would be cool, yes... if Luke meets Jamie he could do some chat with him and then go to the gym to fight for his first gym badge =) =) =)

UraharaSteph

Years
    It would be lovely to have you back kricketunelullaby the more gyms the better haha~ But we need someone to be twins with you since the only towns left are the twin ones

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back