• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saving Oluma OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Umbreon Xd 002

Shadow. Lord of speed.
Years
  • Sorry Gaurdian, I fixed all my mistakes.

Nathan:Uhm... Transform into Link! Yay I have a sword now!(Pokes random guy) Ha! Ha! You got poked!

Luke: (Slaps Nate)

Nathan: What was that for?

Luke: You're an idiot.You now that?

The Gaurdian

a change in your demeanour.
    Years
  • I leave for Lunch and You people somehow go from Star Wars[A New Hope] to Gundam, To Fire Emblem... And Cross-Dressing... My lord Eve, Can't you at least Cos-Play as a chick? And YOU*Points at Nate* Why are you 'Link' In Gundam? You'll Get your [-Cuss word-] Kicked dressed like that! And Refr, Why are you still in Storm Trooper Armor?

Refr: Oh, right, forgot about that...*Quickly Takes off Cloths and wears only underwear* Hey any one seen my pants?

*sighs*AND YOU FAILED at being my sub, YOU made one Post! ONE!!! Go back to Narrator School!

Yes sir...

Back to where we were. After a short battle between Refr and Nate, Eve states that she wants to Battle the winner... How is a battle against Eve and Refr going to Turn out? And with Luke on leave[Crap, we still have to pay him... I hate loopholes...] What will happen in Eves quest to obtain the all the Gym Badges[they are rather Pretty...] Or will she have to DRAG Refr into each city? What is Team GAYlactic[2.0] up to now, or are they just hiding out, waiting for the right time to strike? Will 'Bubbles' ever meet up with the others and Stop her worst nightmare? Find out... Eventually!!!

Last edited:

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
    Years
  • Ah my head hurts DX!!!!!! And Sapphire Eve will eventually cosplay as a girl! (But when ever I dress up as like a female Anime character guys are just like OMG! YOU HAVE MASSIVE BREASTS! And so I'd rather be a freak and dress up as a guy ;) Less attention and I get to be even weirder... anyway... you want to see Sapphire as a chick?!)

Sapphire: LETS GO! Transformation! ~Transformers tune~ Wooooo! *Is in chicken outfit*

Also when Refr was looking for his 'pants' I was like O_O! Because in England we refer to pants being underwear XD.

The Gaurdian

a change in your demeanour.
    Years
  • Eve: My eyes! REFR at least put a towel on!
    Refr: NEVER, I must FIND MY PANTS!!!
    *Ding*
    Refr: Sweet, Tea time! *suddenly is dressed.* come on, lets go have Tea. ^_^
    Eve: o_O Refr, YOU LIKE TEA!?
    Refr: HELL yeah, I love green tea the most. come on, MY tea is in the staff lounge.
    Eve: ... WHAT ABOUT OUR BATTLE?
    Refr: Eh, it can wait.
    Eve: We are going to battle.
    Refr: BUT I HAVE TEA! AND WE WILL DRINK IT. *Eyes start to glow* OR ELSE!
    Eve: Yes, we will drink tea... please don't hurt me.
    Refr: I wouldn't do that, that would go against my code, I would push your Fluff Ball out of my hammock though...
    Sorry Refr you cant kill anyone, its in your contract.
    Refr: GOD DANG IT!!! where does it say that?
    IN the fine print, didn't you read it?
    Refr: NO, I thought it was a waste of time... NOW I cant have any fun... Sad Face...
    You can still have tea and Cookies, IT is part of your contract... Dang it, you cant scribble it into a contract.
    Refr: where does it say that?
    I hate you and your loop holes.

Ice Grimm

Mirotic
    Years
  • I can, but sorry Umbreon I won't, I frankly don't know what to post as your character, I won't lead you in any battles, and you wrote that Nate passed out after the battle with Refr..... funny thing is neither Sapphire nor Refr noticed that.......lol

Last edited:

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
    Years
  • My apologies for being absent. I find myself... Unable to role play at this present time, so unfortunately I am going to pull out for a little while, perhaps longer than a little while. Please advance with out Sapphire... Say she got kidnapped by Team Galactic or something. Once again I apologize.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back