• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saw Trilogy

Which One Was Your Favorite Saw Movie?

• Saw

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Saw II

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Don't get overly carried away with the spoilers there deary o_<

I loved Saw, then when I saw Saw 2 (haha, saw saw) I was blown away, seriously one of the most intense horror films in a long time. Gripping stuff.
    I saw (haha) an advert on tv last night for Saw 3, I'm so excited, it looks fantastic...I also might love the films so much because I have a strange love for Tobin Bell (Jigsaw)..haha, i'm such a weirdo.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I Wasnt Spoiling Anything. I Just Put Pics

No, I mean don't over post the spoiler tags when they're not needed ^^

Yay Tagline

Pain: it's part of the puzzle. Blood: it's the price of freedom. Death: it's not that easy.

Mudkip85

A.K.A ~KIPPER~
    Years
  • i love the saw trilogy and much preffered number two to the first one made you think more. Here in the u.k saw III is out this friday im going straight down to the cinema to watch it with my friends

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
  • I can't stand them,I don't like movies like that..they way to intense and sick at the same time,I have a soft spot when It comes to that type of stuff so,I haven't watched saw2 yet..don't plan to XoX

jaysharpe#1

Papa Roach Rocks!!!
    Years
  • I Saw "Saw III" On Friday at 12:10am
    And Guess What:Big Spoilers
    Spoiler:

Brittany

Back?
    Years
  • I've read around about Saw III(not storywise, ratings and stuffs), and I've seen multiple sources claim it's rating was easily NC-17, but I guess they got lucky with an 'R' rating.

Both previous Saws were amazing movies, can't wait to watch the third!

Years
  • I like the first one better...it seemed more modest. But that's not to say the 2nd one wasn't good, it was great. I just didn't think it matches up. Still, I'm definately interested in seeing the 3rd one.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • I've seen all three in the series. The original Saw will always be my favorite. The newest one is definately the weakest in the series to this point. At least in my opinion, anyway. Where Saw III delivers in pure gore, it seriously lacks in the plotline. o.o

Back