• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Say hello to the noob

Ebonix

Banned
    Years
    Hey u guys ima noob here
    so say hi
    I also make gfx so if u have a boring sig or avatar
    pm me and ill unbore it

FullMetalPipsqueak

What Goes Here?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2011
    Hello n00b! Have fun here. You came just in time. There is a new forum for GFX and Photography.

Ebonix

Banned
    Years
    Yea i know i have my graphics thread up so if u guys lookin for graphic look in my thread
    Thanks for calling me a n00b Thomas <_<

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    ^ *pokes him* what he said...
    "Hello to the noob!" read the rulz ok... and the faq, which my sweet and innocent pair (above me) neglected to do... o_O and he got paired up with ME? who is like a stickler for like rules like I'm sounding like like J like A? omg

Enjoy your stay and pm me to be my friend but no my inbox is reserved for Ninetales_001 because I'm always chatting to him and am sick of deleting sent items and inbox pms so no that is not a mass-friend-pm invite...

Years
    Its kind of ironic that you want to make peoples avatars, and don't have one yourself... ;) But I'm sure you're good.(You probably have a wonderful sig, but I've got them turned off...) Anyway, enjoy yourself!(Sorry if I sounded mean)

Back