• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Say Something Silly!!!!

Days
    I came across a fun fact;

The best way to defeat a strong Robot is to corner it via the help of venomous snake. And the robot's effort to win against neurotoxins and cytotoxins of snake fails because the later venom breaks the shield as it having the property of destroying cell walls hence these venom easily corrode the Robot's armor, making that robot useless !!

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
    I came across a fun fact;

The best way to defeat a strong Robot is to corner it via the help of venomous snake. And the robot's effort to win against neurotoxins and cytotoxins of snake fails because the later venom breaks the shield as it having the property of destroying cell walls hence these venom easily corrode the Robot's armor, making that robot useless !!
    Hey, Axl would've easily defeated the snake anyway!

Back