• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sayonara...

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
  • in ten more days. Maybe you guys have known that it's ten more days until Chinese New Year, and I know that I was supposed to be on hiatus on the last Chinese New Year because I was going to my relative's house in a certain city to celebrate together, but the reason I was able to online that time was because I'm allowed to bring my main internet connection at that time with me.

However, after that, I decided to buy a new internet provider last year that I'm currently using right now, and the signal won't reach my relative's house (because it's not supported there). Not to mention that my parents won't allow me to bring my internet this time, so expect me to be on hiatus in approximately 3 or 4 days, starting January 30th.

I'll become active again soon after that, and I'll miss you guys when I'm away.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Well Chinese New Year sounds really fun, but I'll miss you while you're not here Chris. See you around and Happy Chinese New Year!

Back