• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SC Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
Years
I don't think a comic of the month would work. I never really liked the idea. Comics aren't supposed to be competitions. Spriting could be. It's just that so much of the work that goes into comics is based on author opinion. A critic may not like MD sprites even if they are used well.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 3, 2022
Yeah. Did you see Serebii's Comic section? It's filled! I wonder why people at PC don't really do comics.

There used to be comics flooding this site quite a while back then a few new rules popped up like no comics that you could sign up to join in. Afterwards alost kinda fell apart around that time I left PC... now I have not spoken to any of my old friends who made sprite comics quite regularly.

Last edited:

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
Years
There used to be comics flooding this site quite a while back then a few new rules popped up like no comics that you could sign up to join in. Afterwards alost kinda fell apart around that time I left PC... now I have not spoken to any of my old friends who made sprite comics quite regularly.

Half true, and yet when Signomi allowed us to join other people's comics - it didn't save anything. Not to mention that SPPF is a lot more noob based than we ever were, and our comics were low in numbers.

I think it was a chain reaction thing. Dec left his two comics, then TPH stopped Instincts, then I dumped KD soon after, then everybody else sorted disbanded. I'm not boasting that it was because of us three that the section held together, but it's just how I remember it.

Anyways, even reviving the comics temporarily didn't help. Shame.

Aero-LyNx

Go team dynamite!
Years
@Matt Silver
By the way, are you make another sprite comic after you dumped KD?

@Green Storm
Sorry, I can't reply you. I was in my final exam. By the way how many episodes you've created?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back