• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scarecrow's Breeding Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Current Status: CLOSING FOR GOOD! (You can still post here FOR TODAY ONLY (23rd of February) and I'll just get back to you, or if you feel the need you can PM/VM me)

Notice: This shop will more or less likely close around 7-8 every night on weekdays.

Hey I have a bunch of Pokemon and I've been thinking it over and I decided to open this shop...soooooo here it goes (I have more, but I'm just assuming that these will be the most asked for) And before anyone asks, I do NOT IV breed. I can see if I can get a Pokemon with a specific egg move, just tell me what you want. I can also try to get you a specific nature as well.
    ***=I really would appreciate these

Pokemon:
    All starters

Kanto:

Growlithe
    Abra
    Gastly
    Scyther
    Ditto
    Eevee (if asked may be able to give you Evolution Stone/help evolve it)
    Kabuto
    Aerodactyl
    Dratini

Johto:

Hoothoot
    Pichu (can breed with Volt Tackle)
    Cleffa
    Togepi
    Mareep
    Marill
    Murkrow
    Gligar
    Sneasel
    Swinub
    Houndour
    Phanpy
    Elekid (MAY be able to get item, harder to get because I have Diamond)
    Magby (if asked, I might be able to give you a Magmorizer)
    Larvitar

Hoenn:

Ralts
    Surskit
    Azurill
    Aron
    Electrike
    Wailmer
    Trapinch
    Lileep
    Anorith
    Feebas
    Absol
    Spheal
    Clamperl (don't have items to evolve)
    Bagon
    Beldum

Sinnoh:

Cranidos
    Shieldon
    Glameow
    Bronzor
    Happiny
    Spiritomb
    Gible
    Munchlax
    Riolu
    Snover
    Rotom

Special:
    (haha, no this doesn't mean you have to give me more, I just threw in this catagory)

Phione (yes, I consider it special)
    Mystery Eggs, first come first serve. I have bred them and forget what are inside. It could range from a starter to a Gastly. I currently have about five. Mystery eggs are basically free.

I also have most of the Pokemon you can commonly catch and such...just ask if you don't see a Pokemon on the list that you want and I'll try to help you out as best as I can :)

***Want:
    Anything you have to offer :) Don't offer me stupid stuff like a Bidoof though. I'm especially looking for *legit* shinies, if anyone's generous :)

Just post your offers :) I really don't have anything specific I would want, but if you want an item to go with it I must recieve an item when we trade. If you ask, I also might help you train your Pokemon. I'm not very good at EV training though, just to tell you. Oh and PLEASE be patient, especially if you're asking for a Pokemon with a specific move. Most times, I don't not have the exact Pokemon on hand that I need and I'll have to transfer them really fast. Thanks for understanding :) And just to tell you all, during the weekdays I will not be on as much (because of school and stuff)

Breeding Spots:
    1. Fray (trade)
    2. Blakus (trade)
    3. Auttoman (breeding)
    4. Broken. Promise (breeding)

I put that there just because I don't want to get swamped with requests and not be able to fill them as fast as I would like. Also if you're on the waiting list for a trade, please try to get the trade done as soon as possible.

*A lot of Pokemon have egg moves, so if you're curious about what has what, just ask me :)
    *All Pokemon can be traded with PKRS (free) if asked
    *Can train pokemon, but it might take longer...I also now EV pokemon if you want to see what I've done so far, check out my Luxray's stats:
    Level: 59
    HP: 182
    Attack: 193
    Defense: 114
    Sp. Atk: 134
    Sp. Def: 115
    Speed: 104
    ...So if you think those are bad, then simple...don't ask for me to EV train your pokemon :)
    *Got a favorite Pokemon you can't get if you're early in your game and you haven't filled out the Pokedex? Just tell me and I'll see what I can do.

Last edited:
    Years
    Can you get me an Eevee with wish?
    I can get your either a
    Male Squirtle with
    Protect
    Yawn
    Rapid Spin
    Surf

or

Dratini
    Wrap
    Leer
    T-Bolt
    Dragon Dance

or

Abra
    Psychic
    Reflect
    Teleport.

Years
    Well I don't currently have the Eevee and I have to breed it really fast and hatch it anyway :) So no rush. If you can't get the Dratini, I will accept any of those Pokemon.

Years
    Alright then :) As I said, I'll PM/VM you when I have it ready to go. Don't worry though, it's not like it'll take longer than an hour.

fray

██████
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2009
    Drifloon & Skorupi for your Growlithe & Gligar? c:

Years
    Alright, but it might take a while because my Arcanine is rather difficult when it comes to breeding. I'll PM/VM you when they're ready.

Kudra

IV breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2013
    I just realized I don't have a Bulbasaur. Can I get one? Any Bulbasaur will do, but a female would be nice. I'm not sure what you want, but I can offer a Koffing with pain split

Years
    I just realized I don't have a Bulbasaur. Can I get one? Any Bulbasaur will do, but a female would be nice. I'm not sure what you want, but I can offer a Koffing with pain split
    The Koffing will work...I'll have your Bulbasaur ready as soon as I can

Abi

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2009
    Would you like to trade a Growlithe for a Skorupi? Please ^_^

And by any chance, do you have a Zangoose?

Abi

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2009
    I have a Zangoose but it's in my other game and I'd have to transfer it. And I'll trade the Growlithe for a Skorupi.

Sweet, I have the Skorupi as an egg, do you want me to hatch it or it's ok like that?

I can wait for the Zangoose =]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back