• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Scared of Pokeathalon

tangvor

Pokemon FTW
Years
  • I'm kind of scared because I get really into it and am tearing away at the screen with my stylus (or what feels like it)
    Does anybody else feel that way?

Sire

Making Flareon Own You
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    I get more excited then scared. Especially when I'm trying to beat one of my records, I get really nervous and start making clumsy mistakes like running on the rocks or falling off the field.

tangvor

Pokemon FTW
    Years
  • Like I'm just scared I"m tearing up my touch screen haha
    But I know exactly what you mean too though

tangvor

Pokemon FTW
    Years
  • Guess I'm weird then?
    haha
    I've only played games that require a light tapping before haha

Cataclysmic

A New Adventure
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2015
    Haha, I get what you mean. I actually haven't played around with the Pokeathalon much, but I'm pretty paranoid about scratching or damaging my screen in any way. It drives me up the wall to stare at a screen with scratches.

billios

Water Pokémon Master
    Years
  • I haven't spent much time with the pokeathalon because I've been levelling but for some reason i seem to be really good at it.

Sudeki

Can you feel it?
    Years
  • Eh, I havent touched the pokeatholon for about a week now. Once I Unlocked all the rooms/beat all records/got all medals/Got trainer card Star, in the first two days, I've been really bored at it, For the first week I would grind on it to get like 4000-5000 points a day to get all the items, but now its just so boring lol.

umbreon_4_life

aka Commander Mars
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    Ha ha ha! I feel the same way! I don't want a new DS, but I wanna win the Pokéathelon, too!

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
  • I have participated, but I am not very wild about it. I don't get scared, I just get more annoyed than anything.
    I am too busy worrying about having high leveled Pokemon. Once I get my team on level 100 I'll worry about the PokeAthalon.

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    I scratched the hell outta my DS phat's touch screen while making poffins.....so yes the pokeathlon scares me and my ds
    lite.

Last edited:
    Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I'm not scared of damaging my DS from the Pokéthlon in the least. I own in it, and I've developed strategies that allow me to do the best with the least amount of pressure on the screen, which means less scratches.

Years
  • You'd have to be real into that mini game if you are pressuring the touch screen with the stylus. Lol. I'm not scared,I participate in the Pokeathalon often and I handle my DS with care. :D

Back