• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen ~*!*~Scared of them Ghost?~*!*~

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I was helping my little cousin in her Red version and when she got into the Lavender tower. She was scared of the ghost. How else is scared of them or if you think that they look very weird?

:t093:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    You mean without a Silph Scope? When I first saw one like that I thought that it looked a bit freaky, but not really scary

Keruri

Espeon Lover
    Years
    Hmm. I dont even remember what they looked like, but I know I wasnt scared. And this is comming from an ( at the time) 7 year old who was terrified of everything. Does any1 have the image?

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    no...I wanted to beat it's tail and capture it to tell you the truth.....but *in a mocking tone* "the poke'ball goes straight through!".....stupid ghost...I really wanted that Marowhack too....(or however you spell it..)

Lord Mike

Most Loyal Colts Fan on Earth
    Years
    ~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~ said:
    I was helping my little cousin in her Red version and when she got into the Lavender tower. She was scared of the ghost. How else is scared of them or if you think that they look very weird?

:t093:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Lol. You were scared of the ghost?

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    When I first started playing the game, I thought there was a glitch or something when the ghost appeared. But I wasn't scared. ;x

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    Not at all. The things the channelers around the tower say are scarier than the ghosts, and even then, I was laughing when I read some of those. ("Blooooood..." *snorfle snerk*)

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
    Ah, thank you gs135790. Thanks to your link, I was able to remember what the Ghost looked like.
    And it's not really scary... I don't even understand why the Pokemon were scared of it either.
    Sorry, since I'm talking about a different game, but has anyone seen the Ghost in FR/LG (after all it is a remake of R/B/Y)? And if yes, could you find an image?

Keruri

Espeon Lover
    Years
    enyce said:
    Yeah tripod is really scary.....

anyway I was never scared of the ghost
    well i didnt know it would turn out like that, lol but if you search on google you can get the image there.

Katakoe

Blah!
    Years
    I wasn't scared of the ones in lavender tower, but when I ran across one while doing the missingno. cheat ~sigh, such a stupid child. -.-~ I was scared shirtless. <_< I was used to the big glitch of pixels. e.e

Years
    lol, I wasn't scared, but I thought it was an evo after Gengar and got upset 'cause I couldn't capture it. Ah, blessed be limited knowledge of Poke'mon.

Latios&Latias381382

rofl, Mac.
    Years
    tell her not to be afraid because they are ghosts and ghosts arent real even those Missingno. ghosts tell her to go to Silph and get the scope unless you mean she already has it then if she has the scope i have nothing 2 tell u

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2006
    when i first saw the ghost i sent out a lvl 17 drowsy, my friend told me that only phychics could battle ghosts, so when it said its scared to move ( i was seven at the time ) i thought that i couldnt run so i turned off the game and started back in rock tunnel

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    *·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-:¦*·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-: ¦
    I got yellow, red and blue after i got Gold and Crystal so i was aware that the ghosts wern't that scary, it just looked a bit like nintendo stuffed up on it..not scary at all..i've seen scarier games!
    hh simpsonqueen

Back