• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Scarlet exclusives

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Days
    • Seen Nov 16, 2023
    Anything would be great thanks I have the violet exclusives already prperd if you need any of them

Years
    Anything would be great thanks I have the violet exclusives already prperd if you need any of them

I'll start breeding you the base forms for the Scarlet exclusives above Armarouge when I get home from work then.

Edit:
    Got all 10 standing ready. Wasn't entirely sure if this was just for the dex or not, but I bred Blaze Breed Paldean Tauros anyway as it is Scarlet exclusive:
    -Blaze Breed Paldean Tauros
    -Larvitar
    -Drifloon
    -Stunky
    -Deino
    -Skrelp
    -Oranguru
    -Stonjourner
    -Gligar
    -Cramorant

Last edited:
    Days
    • Seen Nov 16, 2023
    I'll start breeding you the base forms for the Scarlet exclusives above Armarouge when I get home from work then.

Edit:
    Got all 10 standing ready. Wasn't entirely sure if this was just for the dex or not, but I bred Blaze Breed Paldean Tauros anyway as it is Scarlet exclusive:
    -Blaze Breed Paldean Tauros
    -Larvitar
    -Drifloon
    -Stunky
    -Deino
    -Skrelp
    -Oranguru
    -Stonjourner
    -Gligar
    -Cramorant

Nice one when your next on post your coad ill be in and out of here till about the next 13 hours

Days
    • Seen Nov 16, 2023
    Cool. Would've responded sooner, but got caught up in typing out a long-form reply to another user. Booting up the game now.
    Search 2341 2345 when you're ready.

Do you mind if I add it in and out of pokemon home or would you not be comftable with that

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back