• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ScArLetSkye Fan Club

Dogbert

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 20, 2006
    If you are a fan of ScArLetSkye then join the club! ^_^
    She is a kind member who likes to RP. A fan of Harry Potter.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • Eh? You have to say more than that!

You see, minna-san, Andra is a weally weally sweet girl. She is vewy kind and nice and is just overall great! =] She's a gweat Rper and a uber great friend.

Like that see? =3~ I'd right more, but I didn't to make a whole story. =P

Anyway, I'd like to join, pwease.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • [really randomly stumbles onto this page]

I have a Fan Club now? Wow, but I don't really deserve it, as my odd period of absences and all. As well as the fact that I'm not as hyper anymore, and tend to only go to certain threads. That sort of thing...

Thank you most kindly, though.

And of course, Jasmine, I am not angry at you- after all, we can always by chance meet up on a messageboard, right?

Water Air, yes, you may join. Guys, she's actually my neighbor. nn;

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • She's back! She's back! For however long that is, I don't know. But YAY! She's back!

She was one of the first people I met here, and she still remains one of the coolest. So, uhh...I guess this is my petetion for entry or whatever.

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2005
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!

ScArleTsKyE...

I read that you love rowpways so can I do at weast 1 of them with you?

I want 2 have more fwiends!

Oh yeah, ScArLetSkYe.
    Make sure you see the post that I posted on that TT RP.

Last edited:

~Ozy~

Years
  • Me, I say you rock. You get an official TAD Headbang of Approval (patent pending). I remember you and Mari were the first people I ever role-played with at PC, way back when I was a young'un. I also remember thinking I was hopelessly worse than the both of you.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • Really? I remember that often I strove to post my best RolePlay posts back when I was -very- hyperactive to attempt to live up to your own ones...

My username's birth? Well. Interesting question.

I suppose I just was looking for a nice lovely-flowing name, and so I combined words together that caught my interest. To make my username more creative, I notably capitalized the 'a' and 'l' in 'Scarlet'... I think that's about it, really. =/

~Ozy~

Years
  • Really? Creepy, everyone says I'm good, but honestly, I only seriously got into role-play when I joined here. Before that I'd participated in about three RPs.

~Ozy~

Years
  • Scarlet, of course! :P

*jumps up and down in frustration* Honestly, I'm not all that good of an RPr!

Back