• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scarred For Life..

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    When I was about six or seven years old, me and my older brother were playing in our bedroom downstairs (we had shared a room at the time). Well, we layed a big blanket out on the floor, took off our socks and just kinda...slid around on our feet on the blanket. XD It was lots of fun...until I slipped and fell and slammed myself head first into the metal pole of our bunk bed. XD;; It hurt sooo bad. ;-; I went crying up to my mom, there was no blood, just a huge bump. XD So she sent me back on my way.

And you would think that I would have learned my lesson after that - nope, not me. XD I went straight back downstairs and continued to slip around on the blanket. Well, I again tripped and fell, this time harder, head first into that same pole...XD This time, however, there was a lot of blood. o_____o; My mom said I came running upstairs with blood all over my face. <<;

My mom layed me down on the bathroom floor and held a damp cloth over my forehead while she called 911. Then she took the cloth away from my head...and she said she could actually see the bone from my skull. O___O;;; She rushed me to the hospital, they slapped on a few stitches and I'm still here today. XD

If I remember correctly, I had to have about 16+ stitches in my forehead. The scar from that terrible day has disappeared, but the memories are still stuck in my mind...I was a messed up kid. XD

~Kelsey

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    I have a scar on my left hand, between the middle finger and the one to the left of it.

I was taking care of Midori Chi's dog (her old one, she has a new one now), so when I was goin' through the gate to go feed him, he ran out. So I go and get him and try to pick him up in the chest area (below the arms) and he bights me. He had some thing where it hurts when you touch him under the arms (front legs).

And thats my scar. . . the only one I have. . .:\

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    When I was 2 months old, I had a hole in my belly button, and I had to have surgery...AT 2 MONTHS OLD. If my parents didnt pay for it,(we lives in california at the time, so things were pretty tight) I would have died...now my belly buttin is like a line, and you can see the scar still...

3 REGIS

Oo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oO
    Years
    There's 2...

1:Landed in campfire, 2nd degree burn, lasted about 5 weeks.
    2:Scooter accident, scar STILL on my leg and arm...it does'nt look serious though.

Back