• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scary Movie 3!

Greed

Banned
Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I heard it was the funniest movie eva XD I wanna see it, but mah mom won't let me.. ;_;

*reads SuperPsyDragoniteLover's sig*

*screams* Who killed Simon?!?!?! *looks around* Who?! Who?!

(You may think its odd, but I appreciate Simon. Why? Cus he is truthful to dumb butt singers and saves us from listening to 'em!!! I just wished he kicked Kelly Clarkson out! ARGH! I hate her! *chases Kelly*)

Scary movie rulez!!

*gets killed by scary movie 3*

~CaRtOON

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • I didn't see 3 yet, I saw one and two so far, I like Scary Movie 1 better, they should have brought back that guy from Scream.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I haven't seen it yet...But I've been want to...

I heard these guys from school tell me that all the funny stuff was shown in the previews, and the rest of it isn't even good...is this true?

That's a laugh.

I heard its a terrible movie, funny only because its so bad. It uses crappy sex humour to attract tennagers to the theater...but....

*SCROLL DOWN FOR HUGE SPOILER*

IT BOMBED! IT BOMBED! IT BOMBED!
    IT BOMBED! IT BOMBED! IT BOMBED!

*end spoiler*

If you want a good movie, go see Mambo Italiano, if its still in your theatre.
    It was BRILLIANT.

Tweak

it was so freakin funny...but that was it. :P i laughed my *** off, end of story.

punkie90

You can call me PK!
    Years
  • i think that its not that its funy, its that it is so stupid that is is funny!
    But to me its not really funy!

P.S.

I realy immature also. i always the class clown. but somethings just aren't funny!

Tweak

Scary Movie 3 is way better than Scary Movie 2 and 1.
    \
    \

scarey movie 2 had a buncha...perverted things in it...o_O; that guy with the small hand...and the guy in the whellchair, what the ****...and that POOR DINNER TURKEY!

sableye

She's Mine!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 13, 2005
    scary movie 3 is take out of the movies in england because mickel jackson is sueing them

Tweak

I liked the mikel jackson part, that was hilarious,

:laugh: i laugh when i think bout it. i want to get the sm3 dvd when it comes out. that part makes me crack up.

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
  • Ihave not seen it yet. Though from the things ihave seen from trailer it sound like it would be realy funny. Though i have been wronge about moives from there trailers before.

Guess just wait and see if i like ot or not after watching it.

punkie90

You can call me PK!
    Years
  • I know, but they put all the funyyy stff in the trailers. Then hen you see tghe movie you have already seen the good parts! . I maght barrow it from one of my friends. His mom gets every dvd on gods green earth when they come out!

Back