• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Scary Weird Girl??

Tititienne

Psychic
Years
  • Really freaked me out when it happened, especially the way she has one leg. I'm not sure what it actually means.

Actually, she has two, it's just that her left leg is bent and, since she's floating, it isn't moving. But I must agree, she was really creepy considering she is (up to now) connected to nothing else.

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2015
    Woah I actually hadn't seen that before, I wonder if there is a story behind all of it? the first girl mentions that she wants to listen to the elavator and this girl follows you out of a elavator! hah

Years
  • Scary Weird Girl??
    [/URL][/IMG]

Found this behind a timetable in lumoise station

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2013
    Found this behind a timetable in lumoise station

I wonder what compelled you/the person who posted this picture to look there. I guess there's still a couple of things most of us have yet to discover. But I WILL find the keys to the other Power Plant entrances. I know they're there. (I even tried putting Klefki first in my party and going there. Nothing.)

Back