• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scattered Poke Balls

GoldvsRed

Geodude is a pretty cool guy.
    Years
    Okay, I've been playing the forum games here for quite some time, and I figured it'd be fun to make one of those games. Okay, here are the rules for Scattered Poke Balls, in which Trainers spill all of their Poke Balls, and attempt to pick them out:

One poster says that a Trainer tries to send out one Pokemon, but sends out another one on accident. The next poster then says that another Trainer tries to send out the accidental Pokemon, but sends out another accidental one. It's one of those endless loop games, like Corrupt-a-Wish. Okay, you know what? That sounds really strange. I'll use examples.

Poster 1: Sabrina tries to sends out Alakazam, but accidentally sends out Poliwhirl.
    Poster 2: Misty tries to send out Poliwhirl, but accidentally sends out Clefairy.
    Poster 3: Bill tries to send out Clefairy, but accidentally sends out Chimecho.

...And so on. Long rules suck, so I'll start. Let the games begin! I sure hope this game doesn't suck...

Blaine tries to send out Charmeleon, but accidentally sends out Sunkern.

Erika tries to send out Sunkern, but accidentally sends out Gabite.

Last edited:

Jemzx

Guardian Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2010
    I try to send out Dragonair, but instead I sent out Haunter

^ Those are two of my fav pokemon xD

Back