• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scheduled Maintenance - 30May2010 12:01am - 5:00am

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    On May 30, 2010, between 12:01am and 5:00am CST, our Datacenter Network team will perform maintenance on our edge routers to enhance our DDoS Mitigation infrastructure.

While we've scheduled a five-hour maintenance window, we anticipate no downtime for each downstream service. We're notifying you because there is a small risk of outages, increased latency, or sub-optimal routing as traffic is re-balanced between redundant links.

Thanks for your patience during this scheduled maintenance.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Another one ?
    Well, as long as it's good to our forums, I can wait a lot of time. My time zone is GMT +2 (I have no idea about CST).
    I hope it won't screw up or something. I couldn't acces PC today, sadly...

LightOfTruth

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2020
    Other forums has them for 2 hours every week without telling anyone :paranoid:

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    the maintenence is for the edge routers/switches in our datacenter. This will upgrade them for better DDoS mitigation.
    There is only a small chance it will affect access to PC

myrrh25

New account soon.
    Years
    On May 30, 2010, between 12:01am and 5:00am CST, our Datacenter Network team will perform maintenance on our edge routers to enhance our DDoS Mitigation infrastructure.

While we've scheduled a five-hour maintenance window, we anticipate no downtime for each downstream service. We're notifying you because there is a small risk of outages, increased latency, or sub-optimal routing as traffic is re-balanced between redundant links.

Hurr hurr my brain r hurt. I r bettur go lie down. Hurr hurr....

Years
    I have no idea where the CST timezone is, maybe it stands for Coastal time and therefore is on the american east or west coast...?
    Well, since I'm in the GMT+1 zone here, it's probably going to be day then...

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    ...That means I won't get to go on PC when I get home from school... Why do I have to live on the other side of the world....

Back