• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

School days through morning or night?

School through morning or night?

• Morning

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Night

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Doesn't matter

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
    If you could decide what hours of the day you could go to school would you pick to go to school on a morning day [like usual] or the other way around? At night time?.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Night.

Because I'm like a vampire and hate the light. Except when it's dark out.

Just don't go mistaking me for a Twilight vampire or I'll kill you :[

Ayselipera

Although I hate waking up in the morning I really like to have the rest of the day to myself. The only thing is if I went to school at night I would learn better because I'm more awake and I'm not running on an empty stomach for the first few periods. Also if I had school at night depending on how late it was I really wouldn't have time to do my homework because I would spend most of morning sleeping. XD

ehhh.. I guess I'd stick with going in the morning.

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years
    Probably night, because I've always been a night owl kind of person.
    Though on the other hand, nighttime is when I like talking to friends, relaxing, ect. So I'm not so sure about that. At least when I'm forced to got to school everymorning I don't feel like I've slept the day away.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I hate to wake up early, but I would pick morning anyways. Having the rest of the day is nice. Better to get the annoying crap out of the way before enjoying anything.

Z34guy

Pretty Little Psycho
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2022
    Night. I am very gothic and Adore nighttime. It has a certain air of fear, chaos, and horror that I could just bathe in. Unfortuneately, that would mean any partying would be during the day... Meh. I'm out of high school so it doesn't matter. I am most energetic at night and sleep most of the day (I'm vampiric like that XD), and I love my sleep. As anyone who's ever tried to wake me up has found out, "do so and die" XD. Wow... I'm way off topic now.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    I'd rather just be able to go whenever I felt like it, but things don't work that way.

;(

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Night classes. I study better at night and I prefer to sleep first before finishing my homework

Years
    This is a tough one, but I would probably choose Night time, because I despise waking up early.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I go school in the morning and came right back home in the afternoon, if that's what the title is asking.

Back