• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

School Sports

What school sports have you participated in?

• Total voters

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Well, because I'm normally lazy and wait for other people to make polls in OVP, I decided to be spontaneous and actually create one myself. XD

I recently joined two sports this year in high school. They are actually the first sports I've ever been in schoolwise. :3 So I'd like to know what school sports you are/have been in. =3

As for me, I joined tennis during the fall and had an awesome time with it. ^o^ And right now I'm in track; holy cow, it's intense but tons of fun as well. X3 *squeals*

Now, tell me what school sports you've been in. Be sure to name any that I couldn't think of for the poll. :O

~Kelsey

Last edited:

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    I played football this year, I was one of B teams best. I was also in Track & Feild, but I quit after the third day. XD

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    I'm on the school volleyball team <3; Though..I'm not very athletic ._.;

I also played on a badminton and soccer team..if it counts ;O

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    I play soccer at P.E. and mostly every Saturday and Sunday. I also know how to play hockey but only a little bit since the nearest Ice rink is about 6 miles.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Rock Lee said:
    I play soccer at P.E. and mostly every Saturday and Sunday. I also know how to play hockey but only a little bit since the nearest Ice rink is about 6 miles.
    I don't think that counts Rock Foo. XD

It's like those ones where you stay after school. Not the ones you'd play during the period. In football, we had all the gear.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Dawg 2005 said:
    I don't think that counts Rock Foo. XD

It's like those ones where you stay after school. Not the ones you'd play during the period. In football, we had all the gear.

Well...I did say school sports. XD; But yes, my intention was for sports you'd attend after school, like an extra curricular activity. But I'm not complaining, Rock Foo's answer is good enough for me. XD

~Kelsey

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I play baseball for my schools team. It's pretty much the only sport I'm good at. I like playing basketball too,for fun only though, not for my school.

Cloud_boy

FML
    Years
    I played Footbal ever since I entered middle school, and now I play for my college's team, as well a other random community teams in the county I live in.

coachwhipneoship

squeezer of lemons
    Years
    I never joined a team. =\
    My favorite gym sports were badminton, tennis, volleyball, floor hockey and track.
    OH, and I used to be on a bowling team outside of school. ^_~

Last edited:

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I'm sporty so I have been in sports teams which include:
    Hockey,
    Football (soccer)
    Netball,
    Tennis,
    Badminton,
    Swimming,
    Crosscountry and volleyball. These are all cool sports but I like Badminton the most and athletics.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    I in the marching band. Marching is a sport. We pratice just as much outside practing your movements for a performance then the football team or other sports. Marching is a sport. We work hard and sweat just as much.

I counting this as a sport. So yes. I do play a sport.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    I play volleyball...unfortunately, the freshman season ended, but I still manage to find time to practice on my own free time for next year.

Back