• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

scolari's sprites up for requests

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
Years
  • can you make battle animation where is kroudon and kyogre kroudon starts battle and uses attack named machine gun and uses it and kills kyogre(remember make some blood)

scolari

spriter god (yes me)
    Years
  • sorry latios at the moment i'm only going to do colours and pkmn moving for now as i need some practice with animations soz any requests (super latios i will get back to your request)

HereticSteel

Ain't got nothin on my Kirlia
    Years
  • scolari said:
    danzo which one is ledian scizor lol and white christmas u can adopt espy / mareep and one of the golden ones for now when i put some more ones up for adoption can adopt more then remember guys i also take requests

If i get you yhe sprites can you fuse them?

scolari

spriter god (yes me)
    Years
  • which pkmn do u want me to make for gold usuage cause i've neva done it before i've done it the other way but this way i have a limitaded choice of colours

squirtleman21

The Earths last hope
    Years
  • Oh just a few. theres:
    wingull, pelliper, absol, bagon, shellgon, salmence, jirachi, deoxys, torchic and evoloutions, zigzagoon, lineoon, poochyena, mightyena and wurple and all of his evoulotions. not many out of all the ones tobe imported into POkemon Marble. when i mean 4 colours like 4 wingull. colour1:black colour2:white colour3:blue Colour4: yellow. and thats only one shade of each. so 4 zigzagoon it woul be with a light brown and a dark brown. cheers. :D :P :D :P

Back