• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

scolari's sprites up for requests

scolari

spriter god (yes me)
Years
  • here we are dark do u want me to change the colours just ask anymore requests? pkmn champion i dunt make from scratch right now i dunt really like the metagross thing not much i could do but it does look like a water pkmn with flippers lol

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Fur fun?Ok.Lesse a Elektabuzz/Raichu mix,a Chansey/Wigglytuff mix,and a Spheal/Jigglypuff mix.

scolari

spriter god (yes me)
    Years
  • here we go not much i could do with the chansey thing but this is wat happens when a spheal bites a jigglypuff lol

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    The Electatachu actually looks kewl. XD Oh the Chansey is hilarious and it does looks like the Spheal is biting the Jigglypuff.

toonami925

A loner
    Years
  • thanks can i see a arcanine/ espeon? i kno im wierd takes me a while to type cause my fingers are stiff its soo cold here >.<

Back