• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scouting for VAs for A Petty Nuzlocke Challenge

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 3, 2018
Hi I'd like to dub PettyArtist's A Petty Nuzlocke Challenge. But I need VAs, I hope that there will be some voice actors/actresses that can voice multiple characters at once instead of having too many...

Also the Pokemon talk in this comic, and there a variety of NPC's and other characters like Rocket Grunts that make appearances as well. Because this is a Nuzlocke and Pokemon die not every VA will stay permanently. So that's why, like I said, I hope you can voice multiple characters at once so we don't have to deal with too many people.

Link to the comic here -

http://pettyartist.deviantart.com/

I will not be listing the characters who are available for casting, because there are way too many in the comic it's just impossible. I'll keep this post updated though if people are asking questions about what's open or whats not.

Back