• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scraggiland's Trade Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeto

Pokemon Pro
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2011

@Xeto

The only two Pokémon from your trade thread that interest me is the shiny EV'd Palkia and Dialga.
    Would you be willing to trade them for Haxorus and Blissey.

Ok, but take out the Haxorus i thought about and not now so.....
    For the Blissey ill give a Palkia.If you need info just tell me. Also can you clone?

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2020
    Hey dude so are you gonna give me a copy of the Chandelure?

And did you see what I wanted for Shiny Solosis and Deino?

Scraggiland

Pokémon Trainer Mike ★
    Years
    Ok, but take out the Haxorus i thought about and not now so.....
    For the Blissey ill give a Palkia.If you need info just tell me. Also can you clone?

IVs/EVs/Nature/Move pool of the Palkia and yes I can clone.

Hello, are you available to trade? :)

Sorry I have been busy as of late, I will try to get the trade sorted tomorrow, when I dig through the thread to realise what we are trading.
    I need to write these down somewhere or have a pending trades section within the thread.

Hey dude so are you gonna give me a copy of the Chandelure?

And did you see what I wanted for Shiny Solosis and Deino?

Yes. I'm sorry I have been really busy the past two days, managed to fit in maybe eight trades but that was it.
    I did read somewhere what you wanted it is either in my thread or in my visitor messages so I'll search for the post to find out what you want.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 8, 2014
    Sounds good to me, just message me a time when you get everything sorted out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back