• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scraps and Dinosaurs

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2010
    Today was pretty nonproductive in that all I managed to do was design a Bambi Clone made of grass.

Scraps and Dinosaurs
    It's also supposed to be an elk. It might look like an elk after I draw and sprite it again but at least it looks like something.

Scraps and Dinosaurs

The rabbits and the cow are all from scratch where as the Dinosaurs are sprite manips.

Scraps and Dinosaurs
    Scraps and Dinosaurs
    One trainer I had designed as the Hero but scrapped because I find him boring.

Chesu

Boss Carrot
    Years
  • Your smallest dinosaur needs a bit of work... Despite it being fiery and bird-shaped, it still feels like I'm looking at Totodile. Also, what happened to its leg?

~Night

~!~Miss Cow~!~
    Years
  • I like them. When I saw the first I thought, "BAMBI!" but then I sort of noticed it was green... The head-plate it has looks odd being the only brown thing on its body. Also, the second one needs a bolder outline.

The Hero-sprite looks awesome from the back, but the front-sprite looks extremely bland, though I guess that is what you scrapped him for.

~Night

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Are these just mixes? They look like it...! They look like new pokemon though ;) (well not the one who has a todadile head)

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2010
    The dinosaurs are mixes.

Actually they all have totodile heads that have been modified in different ways. However I didn't do it well enough for the first little guy. I could probably redo that one.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • These are qite good! ;) I think you're better at creating Fakemon than trainer. :) Amyway, I noticed that the outline for the Elk (and probably some of the other) is missing some of it's outline. But overall, they look great! :D

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2010
    Oh haha. Thanks.

Personally I think I'm equally efficient but then again this was kind of a bad attempt at a trainer sprite. I think all it needs is a hat.

Back