• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scratterbug Egg Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hi, I know, there is a scratterbug thread but I need eggs, not scratterbug..
    So... :

I am looking for patterns of Vivillon, or Scratterbug in egg.
    Explication :

I need to have all pattern of Vivillon in my OT.
    So i need eggs that give these pattern :

All except : Marine, Meadow, Ocean, Archipelago, Modern, High Plains, Garden

In exchange, I can give you eggs of Scratterbug with 5 or 6 IV and 4 egg moves (meadow pattern).

Thx

Je cherche des motifs de Prismillon, ou plutôt des lépidonille en oeuf.
    Je m'explique :

Je cherche à avoir tous les motifs de Prismillon à mon DO et de manière légitime.
    Je cherche donc les oeufs qui donneront le Prismillon suivant :

Tout sauf : Rivage, Floraison, Soleil Levant, Archipel, Métropole, Sécheresse, Verdure

En échange je peux vous avoir un oeuf de Lépidonille entre 5 et 6 IV, et 4 egg moves.

Merci

Venun

Hoarding since 1985
    Years
  • I can get you a continental if you'd like :)
    i'm not looking for more vivillons though, I completed my collection last night. You can have it for free or for something I don't have in my dex yet :p

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2022
    Possibly a stupid question but I'll ask it anyway. If it is you who hatches them in your game, will they not hatch as your pattern rather than the pattern of the breeder?

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Possibly a stupid question but I'll ask it anyway. If it is you who hatches them in your game, will they not hatch as your pattern rather than the pattern of the breeder?
    I can clarify this. I have Polar (my own), Garden, High Plains, and Icy Snow all in my OT and ID (meaning I hatched them in the same game).

In other words, the region where the Egg is bred determines the pattern.

Meadow is not in my OT, but it seems you already have Polar, unfortunately for me. I do have various 5IV Pokémon I might be able to offer though if you want to get rid of an Egg. :) I have a lot of WT Scatterbugs to check out, too, and send back out if duplicates.

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2014
    I can trade you a jungle patterned egg in exchange for your meadow patterned one if you're still interested? :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back