• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Script for Disguise

Juno and Ice

Developer of Pokémon Floral Tempus
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 30, 2024
I use EBS and it works just fine. Just install it the way Poq laid it out.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 25, 2019
I have a problem with disguise, the problem is that when mimikyu enters the battle after of being attacked, the disguise ability works again, it wasn't suppossed to only work once per battle

Last edited:

Poq

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 28, 2021
If installed correctly, that shouldn't happen. Double check that you have ask the required scripts in the right places. Also, make sure that you don't have anything about mimikyu or Disguise in the script for getFormOnEnteringBattle.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 25, 2019
Well the ability fortunately works for me but the only problem is that it doesn't work once, but I'll try to find the solution

Poq

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 28, 2021
Well the ability fortunately works for me but the only problem is that it doesn't work once, but I'll try to find the solution

Well there are basically two things that could be causing your problem. Either there is some code which is setting the pokémon to its base form on entering battle OR the script as you have it installed is changing the battler's form, but not the actual pokémon in the player's party, so those are the things you should look for.

WolfPP

Spriter/ Pixel Artist
Years
  • Age 32
  • He/Him
  • Brazil
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
@WolfPP
Battle Bond Doesn't work

Is better you quote me (like i did now to you) instead write "@WolfPP".
Also, what essentials version are you using? I am using 17.2. I just copied and adapted like Disguise works to make to Battle Bond. Check all steps again if use 17.2.

Years
  • Age 33
  • He/Him
  • Oshawa
  • Seen Jan 11, 2024
Is better you quote me (like i did now to you) instead write "@WolfPP".
Also, what essentials version are you using? I am using 17.2. I just copied and adapted like Disguise works to make to Battle Bond. Check all steps again if use 17.2.

PE v17.2 !
I use EBS ..

Poq

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 28, 2021
Nothing just happens

Okay, then the first step would be making sure you have all of the scripts installed correctly. Go back through the install instructions comparing them with your game and make sure it's all there.

Also, double check that in working on Battle Bond, you didn't overwrite or redefine any of the methods defined in my scripts - it could happen accidentally.

Back