• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other✓] Script wont compile

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2023
    I am working with someone to make abilities similar to Swarm, Overgrow, Blaze, and Torrent. I am ready to compile but it won't work. I can't see what error it is giving me because the window only lasts for a couple frames. If someone can take a look at the script to see what might be the problem that would help greatly. Or if someone could tell me how to get the batch file to stay on the screen that would help me figure out the error.

[EDIT] I figured out how to make it stay on screen. Turns out that some of the commands aren't valid. LSLS, LSRS, and MULS. Someone else gave me the code to use and I expanded it. Not sure what they used to get the commands. I'm trying to use HackMew's ASM compiler for this.

[EDIT] After fixing those commands it turns out another error was with the LDR R1, [SP,#0x4C+var_28]. The person I got the script from said that on the IDA they looked at, that is what the original Swarm script was using but putting it into the compiler caused an error. They told me to change var_28 to 0x28. Then I just added 0x4C to 0x28 to get 0x74. I'm not sure if that's right.

Attachments

• PowerupAbilities.zip
      876 bytes · Views: 5
    Last edited:

pokedude9

Creator (with Diego) of AME and ASE
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2017
    Line 5: .global typeabilities
    Unnecessary statement because typeabilities does not name a label in your code... change it to .global Swarm, that will put "Swarm" as top-most function.

MULS and LSLS:
    These commands are not standard Thumb. You need to change those to MUL and LSL respectively.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2023
    Line 5: .global typeabilities
    Unnecessary statement because typeabilities does not name a label in your code... change it to .global Swarm, that will put "Swarm" as top-most function.

MULS and LSLS:
    These commands are not standard Thumb. You need to change those to MUL and LSL respectively.

Would that include LSRS >> LSR? There is also a MOVS command. It didn't say it was wrong but should that stay that way or should I turn it into MOV?

Back