• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Scripting Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Man

A man. Mr.Man to be exact
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2012
    I'm not a COMPLETE newbie at this, but all i know is from messing around with what I have. I have Advance Map, and use XSE for scripting. Some times different signs mess up, like the words will be part of what another sign says... And i would like to know how to make npc move. by that i mean like how oak stops you from walking away from pallet, and it makes you follow him into his lab. Oh, and if you have character sprites you would like to share, Like team rocket or anything, I'd give credit. Thanks

The game might be called Rocket Red, or something along those lines...Anyway, the whole point is that you are a rocket member who goes around beating certain key figures that would pose a threat to Team Rocket. Like Oak, Red, Blue, Brock, maybe Ash, stuff like that. Should you be a rocket straight off? or join them at nugget bridge? The map would be more custom for the 1st option, but whatever would be more popular is cool. If anyone knows how to explain scripting and spriting ( spriting walking characters, and the battle scene trainer spriting, back and front view) Thanks, and sorry I suck so bad -__- ONE LAST THING. SORRY THIS POST DOESN'T FLOW SMOOTHLY, I WAS IN A BIT OF A RUSH. I'll type better in responses. LONG LIVE POKEMON

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back